Tree of Savior Forum

Something happen today after the patch March 26

I was playing TBL as always and something annoys me, I play Assa+BM and need to recast Double Gun Stance every time I use an Assa skill, but today I DON’T LOSE DOUBLE GUN STANCE after use a skill with autoweapon swap =OOOOOOO

I’m bugged? is a miracle?, I don’t want to get used to this and then go back to being as before in the next patch.

I noticed too with the musket skills before you lose Sniper Serenity when autoswap but now that not happen, was always that way?

The velcoffer set skill now disapear from the skill bar, I have kraujas on my shield so if someone remove my shield I can’t use kraujas anymore unless I open the skill tab and put the kraujas skill again in my skill bar. I hope this is a bug.

1 Like

woah thats bad, I have Gyvenimas in the pistol and krajus in the dagger and don’t lose the velco skill in the skillbar with autoswap, that must be because you unequip the shield, I suppose.

same issue so annoying

:eyes:

Don’t tempt me with a good time.

1 Like

The problem is that when like a Reitiarius/Lancer unequip your shield…
The moment your shield is disarmed you lose the icon for the velco skill.

Ok but with classes that uses 2 one handed weapons is not a problem because you can have the same enchant in both, the real problem is for two handed classes.

and BM that has pistols that causes the same damage as two handed weapons.