Tree of Savior Forum

So... We can edit the map transition/loading image background?

I was rooting around and I entered in the loadingimg paste, and that’s came to my mind.

Probably. Just rename your image to fit the name of the file. Not sure if it’s against the terms of service but someone back in iCBT 1 changed the patcher image so… I’m not sure if it matters.

Hmm, this is totally different tho…

Maybe this will be permitted.

You could always PM one of the Staff for this since I think this goes into the legal stuff .-. who knows. Just know that usually, modifications are fine but you’re always at risk.

They may see this thread and answer, i do hope in the future they add a jukebox or media player so we can add personal music folders.

its usualy frowned uppon modifying game files, no matter how small it may seem, i’d avoid it

Not only that, one bad move and your game client wont work, and depending on how the game client react to modifications you can get a ban for the software thinking you are using hack or something.

i think, in future… there will be always a verification of the game cache… so … you can change it now… but when the OBT release… it’s will be worthless =)