Tree of Savior Forum

So Kim Hak kyu was not the main developer of TOS until recently?

That view of the differences between companies/regions is incoherent. There are lots of perfectly good asian companies in gaming.

There are lots of positive things to post about. You simply choose to derail anything and everything onto something negative in every single thread you post to.

When nothing you have to say is positive perhaps you should reconsider whether you should even be here playing the game. Go and play a game that you have positive things to say about. Something that doesn’t make you endlessly unhappy.

I don’t see how things from over a year ago are relevant to whether there are positive things to talk about now. You act like absolutely nothing has ever improved and nothing has ever gotten better. I’m not aware of a single positive thing you’ve had to say about any change, ever.

You didn’t answer my question. If you have nothing but negatives to say - why are you still here? Are there any games that you have positive things to say about? Why aren’t you playing those games instead of tos?

1 Like

Clearly you don’t see or read.

1 Like

Answer the question.

1 Like

There is no personal attack there. Discussing the content of his posts, not him personally.

“Your posts are always negative”

vs

“You are negative person.”

The second is a personal attack. The first is not. Content vs personal.

Rather than continue to talk about this in the thread as we’re not contributing, PMing would be more appropriate.

3 Likes

@hkkim

Since you’re the new boss, can we have a Gunslinger class now?)

Corsair3
Sr3
Musk 2

Pick one

But I want double pistol!

you always have other options like latale, dungeon fighter online, ragnarok for dual pistol classes but i doubt there will be a new gunner class on tos but if i was in imc i would have thought of implenting a dual pistol hidden class for rank 8 that is optimized with s.reiter + mount <3

then pray to mr kim the living god who made wings of vaivora account-shared finally

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.