Tree of Savior Forum

SHadowmancer advancement bug?

@GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri help me with this one!! this game bug not a connection issue!!

bump @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Han @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

Hello! So you have all the items for the quest but the proper dialogue isn’t showing up? Could you tell me your team name and server please?

1 Like

I made a ticket already but still unanswered
its Nico23 from Varena

thank you for noticing my concern gm

I Have the same problem, How can I solve it? @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Han @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines ? Team name: Hokhmah from Silute.

Thank you, we are looking into it now.

2 Likes

Have you had a chance to look into my bug forum topic? :hey:

Yes, I’ve seen it (21:9 aspect ratio issue, correct?) and will look into it shortly.

2 Likes

Woooooo yeah! You are awesome :satisfaction:

Also, chronomancer master is still bugged. won’t give me location of shadownmancer master. Been like that since the day after rank reset end (the day i tried actually).

Unlike others, i can’t even start the quest. =.=

1 Like

I saw some people with this problem. Have you started the rune caster hidden in the past? Could be that. Try to end up.

I know . i already finished RC prequest after i got that bug but it is still there.
I was hoping this patch will magically fix it but no use. Its still bugged.

1 Like

@skater_ryan11
Thanks for your report!
Regarding your concern with Shadowmancer advancement quest, that will be fixed very soon.!!
Really thank you for submitting the ticket with the pic :distinguished:

my character got stuck now im hoping for any compensation hahaha say thank you with compensation gm :prince:

I have de same problem @STAFF_Amy :sad:

Reply: “Our development team is already aware of the issue and working for a possible fix. We can only ask for your patience and understanding while the investigation is on-going.” - IMC

Bumping again.

Idk if your bugs were fixed or not but mine wasnt. still chronomaster wont talk about SM master.

P.S. ofc i have done the taniel part so thats not the issue.

Yup, I’ve had the same issue for over half month now

haha before the issue was in the shadowmancer master that wont give the correct response, now they’ve fixed it but the bug went to chronomancer I dont know if its the dev or the game tester got a problem with that…

I have that bug since the day r9 was released.
(Or may be just I the day tried, who knows).