Tree of Savior Forum

Shade Runner/Shade Set drop?

patch notes…lies haha

but someone already shouted Vine boots :frowning: not sure for shade items

can you take a screenshot? was there a link?

here proof that it is in game ady.

Just found a shade runner recipe from temple slave mage at tiltas valley.

where does it drop? i need it on my wiz… and my cleric

im asking as well . need to know too. that item is not mine its on the shout.

can u screenshot ur shade runner?

Hi there,

That Vine Boots in the picture is actually mine. I did some research before the patch then proceeded to hunt it as soon as the server opens. I’m also probably the first to shout Vine Boots in SEA-V (I shouted the recipe before the temp. Maintenance)

I did get lots of pms when I shouted them but I was a bit too excited atm + I’m busy hunting other new recipes.

As for the location of the recipe, I saw someone else answering it in another thread in this forum already, and I can tell you that the answer given there is correct.

Just…don’t expect the price for the boots to be that high tho. At first I’m not even sure about it’s drop rate and at which price I should sell or trade. So I experimented with different numbers (all failed of course and that boots you see is still with me now).

Anyway, happy hunting!

Hi everyone -

I was hoping we can continue to contribute here to have everything in one place:

Thanks! /2020202

1 Like

BTW, soul chaser pants can also be found in tiltas valley.

2 Likes

Thank you Thank you…mwah…i love you

yeah thanks to your shout i was able to confirm that it was in game and did some research on kTOS forums and got 5 pcs of that ady and sold them lol.

Its in Green fisherman in graveyard. anyone still searching for it. they also drop there shade dancer.

I’d like to know if this drops actually:

It does or, should I say, it did when I needed my eight pieces :slight_smile:

Damn man! It’s so hard to drop. :c

Do you recommend Mage Tower 2F or Sicarius 1F?

I shoudn’t have bought Shade Runner Recipe for 200k Silver. It’s pretty much harder to get done than Vine Boots.

Geez! Makes no sense bringing these items Lv. 75 with some drops we actually have no idea about drop rate.

Sometimes I think IMC wants to test our patience.

I had good succes at Sicarius :slight_smile:

1 Like

Take a look at this sh1t:

It may be 0.1% or less to drop.

And you need 3 of them to craft Shade Runner.

People commented they have killed over 8000!!!

After 1500 Shaman Doll I got my 8 Cotton.

I recommend you guys to drop it at Sicarius 1F as mentioned above.

There’s much more monsters to kill. :wink:

Good Luck.