Tree of Savior Forum

Shade or soul chaser is better than cafrisun?

Hello,

I’m swordie (sword c1 - barb c1 - Highlander c2) 1:1 STR:DEX.

You should stick with cafrisun so long as you’re still auto attacking and monsters don’t hurt

otherwise, proceed to use plate (doesnt matter which, as long as it’s the best plate available for your level) + aspersion.

Most of the time physical monsters will hit you with “1”

As Lostac said, go with it till you can, but if you reach around 220, you will notice that the additional damage from the set is a crap addition in comparison to the damage you take with it.

My QS3 suffered for a while at that level then i changed to Bandit set (its a white set so don’t expect any additional stuff aside from the basic stats) and my survivability now is even higher.

There where a discussion about a future set Lv 220 that had ice damage in it, but no confirmation if it is like Cafrisun or just another set like Virtov.

lvl270 set … and yes, create aditional line of ice damage like a Cafrisun …

1 Like

277 Dragoon still wearing Cafrisun. I’m not spending money on attributes until I know I’ll keep playing that char (which is unlikely to happen since IMC changes thing back and forth).

Op, if you don’t do some heavy DEX-stacking, an evasion build won’t really pay off, since in higher levels, you either evade it all, or tank through the damage or you die really fast. 1:1 STR:DEX will not give you a viable evasion rate at higher levels, so you should go plate.

There’s a post on this forum where we discuss the possibility of a DEX-Doppel, and we understood that the shade set will only pay off if you either don’t get hit at all, or don’t care about defense (Like a doppel with 10 stacks of DoV). So, if plan to do a classical STR based swordie, do as Lostac-senpai said

Thank for help me.

o/

I’ll follow this doppel

Str:Dex NO CON

She’s more like 2:1 DEX:STR dude.

If you’re gonna do that, might as well get the soul chaser set. When you reach 10 Stacks your defense goes null, so you can Item Swap to profit on that sweet 100+ evasion points without regrets

Edit: Let me correct myself. Seeing the equips, I’d say she is about 80 points in STR, 260 dex, using at least 3 Lvl 10 Elaganos cards. Then, there’s 2 points to take:

• It’s a very dangerous build for a new guy to do, since it is completely reliant on the equipment, specially the max pentamion and ellaganos cards
  • Those stats are, in fact, reachable as soon as R7, with full Ellaganos cards to make up for the missing dex, and with 40 CON

P.S: I’m actually very happy seeing that doppel, since we more or less “created” a similar DEX heavy build here in iToS forums. Congratulations to the people who helped in this post, you guys are awesome

1 Like

Yeah I know, but I have more than 600 hours of iToS.
I stopped play for a little time and now i’ll back with this build, Idk about new items like shade or soul set, but I wanna invest in this future doppel C3.

If you were corsair 3 or quarrel shooter 3, using these gloves +2 red gems level 6 (huge critical attack) would be op because of 3 free slots armor mastery (roxona because cheap).

If silver is not a problem, Shade set + 50 Leather Armor attribute will make you almost untouchable till lvl 200