Tree of Savior Forum

Set Shoul Chaser/ Set Shade

Hi people…

anyone knows where people can find any of this items ?
i saw the “Shade Dancer” (armor) but nobody know where find it…
-Shade Dancer
-Shade Runner
-Shade hands
-Shade Skirt
that is i think the best purple set for lv 75

the option is

-Soul Chaser Armor
-Soul Chaser Pants
-Soul Chaser Gloves
-Soul Chaser Boots

if anyone knows it will be
Legend
wait for it

Dary ! xD

point 1;
it’s only the start of the 3rd week. most people have no idea where anything comes from… the few that do know where to get it are generally not sharing.
it’ll take time for more people to play, and find the drops, and actually report them.

point 2;
you’re level 75. who cares if you have the best armor for that bracket? it will probably take longer to get the armor than it will to outgrow it.

point 3;
like most crafting in this game, all of the ingredients are backwards, and dropped by mobs that are much higher level than the items they make. additionally, there’s a ridiculously long recipe chain for it.

point 4;
they may not even exist in the actual game. a lot of the gear on tosbase.com was probably datamined from the client files, representing things that -could- be put into the game, but haven’t necessarily actually -been- activated yet.
that is to say… just because it’s on the website, doesn’t mean there’s actually any way to get it.

yeah mabye u’r right about it, but i’m so damm obsesive with the gear i get xD

hahaha

u know if there any way to repeat misions or get back some items from quest ?

Suit up!
20 characters///

I’ve gotten several pieces, well recipe’s. Rukas Plateau, the Hogma’s drop I think 1 or 2 pieces. I know for sure the chest… I think I had every piece but the legs…

Edit: I’ve actually got everything besides the chest lol. Pretty sure all off Hogmas as I was grinding there for awhile.

Shade Dancer recipe is from Leaf Bugs and Green Maggots in Sienekal Graveyard. Requires 4 Shaman Doll Cotton and 4 Resinate

Shade Skirt recipe is from Zinutekas/Boowok at Royal Mausoleum F1. Same materials as above.

Shade Hands are pretty meh so I didnt bother checking where they drop. They’re the easiest to craft, only requiring very common Hallowventer Bones. You can buy the crafted gaunts at the same price as the recipe on market really…

Shade Runner are the real kickers here (no pun intended). Recipe from Temple Slave Mages at Tiltas Valley. Requires 3 Medakia Metal Decorations, extremely rare drop from Medakia at Royal Mausoleum F5.

Dunno about Soul Chaser. It’s probably in this thread somewhere :

You allso have the Vine set for lvl75, it’s a set transformed from the Forest Leather set into a Cloth set (wizard oriented), with accessible materials and reasonable effort to obtain. Of course the stats won’t challenge the bonus stats of lvl170+ equipement, like the Soul Chaser sets’ stats, but the boots grant you a unique +1 movement speed, and the set grants reasonable poison resistance against lvl150+ enemies aswell.