Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Varena] TaltHunter Recruitment [English Guild] Currently CLOSED

Hello all Varena players!

Guild TaltHunter is a semi-casual guild, focusing on PvE content, and our goal is to be a place where people can hang out, chat, and make new friends!

We are currently open to all English speaking players, preferably from SG/MY (timezone issues). We do not have level requirements as of now; as long as you are active and friendly, we want you!

Our recruitment and communications are done through Discord. Prior to joining the guild, we would require you to join us on Discord where we can get to know you a bit better.

If you are interested, drop one of us a PM in-game or send a friend request. We will get you an invitation code to our Discord channel where we can talk in greater detail. Send your PMs/friend requests to any of the following people:

Jeally
ArthurLee
MiraiPrism

and we will get back to you as soon as we are able.

Looking forward to seeing you in the guild!

MiraiPrism

EDIT: As of last edit, we have no slots left. We will update if/when slots are available

Last edit: 20 Oct 2016

Can I join ? I’m currently lvl178
4:3:3
str con dex
cleric1 priest 3 monk2
Team name: Gaidaros

Hi I sent you a message through forum pm :slight_smile:

Are you still recruit member?

Hi gohshj (MiraiPrism)!

Could I join your Guild?

IGN : VaesDothrak
Character Class: WizCryo3Kino1RC
Level: 196
Average Active Hours : 3

Hey sorry for the late reply

I’ll pm you an invite code to our discord channel!

Are u still recruiting ?

Yes we are! I will pm you a discord invite code :slight_smile:

Hi I also want to join, But Im not really familiar with discord? is this really a requirement?

Hey there. Discord is currently our main form of communications. We use it as a forum/chatroom. You do not need to voice chat (though its more fun that way)

Give discord a try, its not so hard to use. Our discord admin will help u pick up what you need to know to use it :slight_smile:

I’ll send u a link to the channel via PM

Hello, me and my SO is interested in joining too, are you guys still accepting?

Hi Sir, I followed the link you provided with your pm. just waiting for your confirmation. I will send ingame friend request as soon as i get into the game.
Thank you very much.

Hello there. I will pm you the invite code. We will chat with you once you join the channel! Cheers!

looking to join your guild,please pm me invite code thanks.

still recruiting?? my friends and I are searching for a guild… all of us are lvl 200+ and we love to focus on pve specially on Boss Hunts :slight_smile:

Hi,

ign: TeamCReset
Main: Corsair Lvl 201

Casual PVE at the moment, aspiring to become Shinobi. Hoping to join ur guild XD

can I join ? Monk 204 lol

Hi there!

Thank you for expressing interest to join. Please refer to your inbox for the discord link!

Hi,

Still got any recruitment ?

MONK lvl 171

Can i join? Lvl 227 Cata Dragoon

IGN: DarkRider / BlackSaviors