Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA] Telsiai server location. (FULLY ANSWERED / SOLVED)

Facepalm I now understand where their frustration is coming from. You can just wait for it, as if there’s anything we can do to influence IMC’s decisions on this. Bottomline is, they have set an EU server and a SEA server. Now it’s up to them where they put it.

IMC was very specific of labeling it as SEA not Asia so whether they put it in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Philippines, Brunei, East Timor or Myanmar is acceptable as Southeast-Asia

It helps to be clear.
IMC has made off with a list of vague phrases and the results haven’t been too great for us.
Granted, I don’t know if this was intentional or not.

They always pick Singapore for SEA server.
I don’t think it gonna be Australia
Also, India play in EU server most likely, and they aren’t a part of SEA
But anything provide me a lower ping than 200 will be great.
Singapore will be around 30-60 for me, Australia should be around 100-130

What I’m asking for is the possibility for clarification.
It’s not unheard of for devs to put them into neighboring countries sometimes.

They could have any number of reasons for not having clarified the location, so I’m at least a little curious.

@STAFF_John @Staff_Julie @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn

Any official statement on when and where the servers will go? I always see pictures, I can’t seem to find the thread, I want to transfer my KLAI to TELSIAI but I’m hesitating

The location of Fedimian (EU) and Telsiai (SEA) servers will be moved to Germany and Singapore respectively.

FROM Server Transfer Details and Conditions

I Inquired now

1 Like

Im wondering if its gona be Singapore as announced. Will the server be managed by IMC or ?? I hope it aint Playoneasia :sweat:

Server will be managed by IMC under steam.
Playone Asia is another server and it’s for Indonesia.
Playone Asia just a channeling partner for Singapore and Malaysia players, and they can choose between steam and Indo server.

Omygad now this is fabulous :innocent:
Definitely would rather have an International company handling stuff than the rest :cold_sweat:

My thanks to you, mleo. That really helps.

@PoohVz @Melon are both of you going sea server? Haha and its amazing i havent seen you guys in-game yet :stuck_out_tongue:
Edit: wrong account its sephyr/renkyu :slight_smile:

Hey Sephyr! I’m actually in NA server and staying there.Let me know when you can meet up in game! I’ve been taking screenies with any friends I can manage to meet up with :sparkles:

Will do :))) team is Sephiran so if you get a friend request thats me :smiley:

Sure, lets take some pictures b4 transition.

Make sure it’s to Melons,though.Someone swiped mine…

Anyone know the IP address of the Singapore server?

As far as we know, there isn’t actually a confirmed server.
What we have thus far is only the promise of the location.

alrighty! I was grinding with “melon” and found out it wasnt you hahaha.

Would love if they’d consider changing it, but Melons isn’t bad either.