Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] Eminence Lv.19 | We're Recruiting!

Team Name:Tatalino
Character Level (Highest): 330 Murmillo~shinobi~3 rod~2pel~sword
Active Period:3-5 times a week 12hrs a day but not continues :slight_smile:
Why you should pick me to join: looking for a guild to help me in getting gears and tips for ingame build. also ill give my loyalty,service, anything u need as long as it’s in my capabality :slight_smile: lets go to ET ive never been to ET! lol
Position Applying: Normal

Hi there Tatalino!

Thank you very much for your interest in Eminence! Do you mind adding me in discord so that I chat with you further? My discord ID is PrimeMinister#6693.

I look forward to your request!

Cheers,

PM

done adding u sir :slight_smile: looking forward to making new friends :smiley:

Team name : Radiation
Character Level (Highest): 317 wizard
Active Period:3-5 time about 4 hour each daily
Why you should pick me to join: Looking for player to interact with and have good time together. Being playing all alone all this while

Hi there Radiation!

Once you’re able to join us you won’t be alone anymore :smiley:, do you mind adding me in discord? My username is PrimeMinister#6693.

I look forward to your request!

Cheers,

PM

A huge shout-out to 2 of our winners of the loading screen contest! Congratulations to @xEarlx and @ponachan!

And also one more amazing entry from @Cipheria, although Cipheria did not win, personally I felt that the artwork that was drawn is amazing too! Don’t forget to check it out too!

[SUBMIT]Welcome Aisha to my family!

Team name : TwinkleToes
Character Level : 328(shinogoon)
Active Period: active almost 24/7
Why you should pick me to join: loyalty is one of my best quality
Position Applying: any

Hi TwinkleToes!

Thank you for your interest in Eminence! Would you mind adding me in discord? My username is PrimeMinister#6693

Cheers,

PM

Team Name: Lafitte
Character Level (Highest): 229 (only char as of now)
Active Period: Usually 12 hours a day, on different times, but mostly during 6pm-2am
Why you should pick me to join: Just came back, used to play in Varena, made a new team in Telsiai because of steps to 100 event. I reached 229 in 8 hours, I just started yesterday and can’t even use market/trade :neutral_face: I’m lonely help plz

Hey there Lafitte!

That’s pretty impressive reaching 229 in 8 hours! Would you mind adding me in discord so that I can discuss with you further?

My discord ID is PrimeMinister#6693.

Cheers,

PM

Team name : CoffeeBean
Character Level : 327 (Falconer C3), 267 (Chaplain, Plague Doctor)
Active Period: active almost 24/7
Why you should pick me to join: competitive player. Like to carry my own weight when gaming while having fun at same time. Returning player for this event, lvl300 in a week. Kinda stop levelling for my falconer and leveling PD for 2nd Practonium.

Hi there CoffeeBean! (nice name btw!)

Would you mind adding me in discord? my discord ID is PrimeMinister#6693. I’ll let you in for more details about the guild.

Cheers,

PM

Team name : Dr1ftPunk
Character Level : 169(still leveling)
Active Period: active almost 8-9 hrs a day
Why you should pick me to join: Totally loyal and willing to make friends. Will stay and become stronger with u guyz. Im new just 2 days in but i got the hang of most things :slight_smile:

Hi DriftPunk!

Would you mind adding me in discord so that I can share more details about the guild? My discord ID is PrimeMinister#6693.

I look forward to seeing your request!

Cheers,

PM

Team name : Yuki_N
Character Level : 194 (Rin, Schwarzer Reiter c1)
Active Period: Random, minimum 3 hours a day
Why you should pick me to join: I need friend to chat with, kinda boring solo-ing all day
Position Applying: Newbie

Hi there Yuki!

would you mind adding me in discord so that i can give you a little bit of details as to how it works? currently we’re a bit tied up at the moment in terms of newbie slots.

my discord ID is PrimeMinister#6693

Cheers,

PM

Added u through Discord

My ID is Yuki_N#8406

Team Name: AmartiZ
Character Level (Highest): 320
Active Period: 8pm~4am
Why you should pick me to join: Active player who wants to mingle. lol :v
Position Applying: Newbie / Normal : Normal

Hi ArmatiZ!

Would you mind adding me in discord? My username is PrimeMinister#6693. i’ll explain a little more details about the guild there :smiley:

Cheers,

PM

Hello everyone!

I’d like to present yet another miniblog! it has been a fun and exciting week and here’s a trivia! did you know that winning the title from the loading screen event gives you a title with a picture? check out our miniblog below on how it looks!

We are currently still recruiting, therefore do apply down below if you’re interested in joining in!