Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] Eminence Lv.19 | We're Recruiting!

Team Name: AmilGaoul
Character Level (Highest): Currently 158
Active Period: 4-6 hrs during weekdays. 6hrs+ during weekends.
Why you should pick me to join: Need friends to play the game with. Alone is boring…

Hi @Zominia, @littleguy1912

Thank you very much for your interest for Eminence!

Currently we are a full as our recruitment session has just ended and we’re still working on attending to our reserved members for the past interview session. Therefore we are putting a halt to our recruitment for now.

Do watch out if we’re opening another session of recruitment soon!

Cheers,

PM

Hello everyone!

I would like to announce that with the expansion of our guild slots, we have additional slots currently!

For those that are interested, please do apply and do take note of our latest requirements. The main changes are to be level 200 and above minimum, preferably rank 7.

We are highly interested if you’re extremely active in the game! All in all, do write to us here or PM me in game if you’d like to have to give it a shot!

With this i’ll present a picture below to commemorate our reopening of recruitment.

Cheers!

PM

Hiiiiii tried pm-ing you in-game but couldn’t get you. Anyway!

Team Name: Ares
Character Level (Highest): 208 (my main’s 175 though, but leveling fast!)
Active Period: Every evening/night during weekdays but I can be around during daytime too if you need me, very active on weekends too! So, yes I’m extremely active!
Why you should pick me to join: Becauseee I’m a fun and active person who can contribute to the guild in many ways, be it socializing, PVE, PVP or just fooling around! Im also pretty decked out in terms of my gear so I can contribute quite a bit to world bosses/ET too, though I don’t yet have much experience in those atm!

Hi Ares!

Thank you very much for your interest in Eminence and great to know that you’re extremely active and sociable! These are the 2 core elements that are the very foundation of Eminence! Don’t worry about ET and the rest that you’ve not tried yet. If you’re in, I’m sure not only me but everyone will try to help you out and explain to you in areas that you’re not familiar with.

I will be online tonight sometime around 10pm GMT+8. If there are no delays then I will pm you shortly to ask you a few questions to get to know you a little bit better :smile:

Hope to see you soon!

Cheers!

PM

Hi…Finally an opening…been waiting for it…

Team Name: Amilgaoul
Character Level (Highest): 193 (200 by this week hopefully)
Active Period: Weekdays after 6pm. Weekends usually anytime.
Why you should pick me to join: I have been playing solo up till now and having a group of friends to play with will make the game more enjoyable. And ofcourse i am a team player… Need to pick me so i can prove it!

Team Name: DarDar
Character Level (Highest): 224
Active Period: mostly early mornings and night time.
Why you should pick me to join: Wanted to find a nice and sociable guild to play with. Playing alone is boring and hope to make new friends and share information about the game

@littleguy1912

Hi there! Thank you for your interest in Eminence! I’m surprised your wrote there finally our recruitment started, how long were you waiting for? If you don’t mind me asking :open_mouth: I know the frustration of playing the game alone and trust me I think if I haven’t form a group of friends to play with, I’d have quitted the game myself!

Anyway, Ive taken note of your application and I’ll contact you for further details as I’d like to know you better! Sorry to keep you waiting for so long!

Hi @DarDar

We are definitely sociable to the point where the guild leader is often bullied horribly. That is why I’m recruiting more people to aid me and destroy the opposing faction in the guild :smiley:…hopefully they don’t see me writing this here else I’ll be in real trouble when I log in.

Coming back to the point, Ive taken note of your application! I will be online sometime around 10pm GMT+8 tonight. If you’re available to chat then I’ll whisper you at that time to get to know you better.

Cheers,

PM

Okies. Will chat with you more tonight

Posted in this form 18days ago.

===> [SEA - Telsiai] Eminence | We're Recruiting!

Awesome! I’m online now, so you can pm me anytime :slight_smile:

Thank you very much,

i have interviewed all 3 candidates that have applied here and as such i’ll be placing you on the waiting list.

For those who are still interested in joining do let me know, decision will be made by 2pm this Sunday on 3rd July 2016.

Cheers,

PM

Hi there ! , I want to join your guild so much because I’ve been playing alone with some bunch of friends here.I’m quite an active player .If its still possible slot available :grin:
TeamName : Kanocon
Char lvl (Highest) : 240 Musketeer
Active Period : 4 hrs on weekdays / 6-8 on weekends.
Why you should pick me to join : I’m currently interest for PVE / WB hunting and Earth Tower clearing to max out my gears since I don’t have many friends T_T [Currently lvl-ing Fletcher C3]
Yours faithfully !

Hi @Aimer-Kanocon,

Thank you very much for your interest in Eminence! We have not fully geared up ourselves in ET and would love the extra help we could get!

Anyways, do let me know if you’re available to come online tonight perhaps sometime around 9pm-10pm GMT+8?

I should be home by then which I could then have a small chat with you. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

PM

Okay :smile: I’ll be there.

I might be late since I got some problem with installing addons , just to let you know.

Sure no worries! i’m already online in the game so take your time :slight_smile:

Just re-install the game finally get into the game again :frowning: So u guys free now ?

I was asleep actually haha, now i’m online though! for throughout the day mostly!

Ok bro I’m online from now on xD , tell me If u free to talk…
Edited : already added your team name pls check , peace ^ ^!