Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] Eminence Lv.19 | We're Recruiting!

Definitely! Lets kick off something like this regularly! it’ll be a great event between both guilds. cheers!

1 Like

Team Name : Edeflook
Character Level : 20 plus
Active Period: weekends or mostly sunday
Why you should pick me to join:

I’m still a newbie in this game and exploring the world of TOS. Can’t promise anything since my level is so low.

Hi @nemzyhaptism

Thank you for your interest in Eminence, currently we do prefer having level 100 and above as we’re all going to move to ET soon enough. Therefore it may be a tad bit difficult to get you in though.

If you’re still interested, do let me know and i’ll pm you in game for further details.

To everyone else,

We have just updated the requirements of the guild. As of now, we do have a talt requirement and discord requirement.

Note that the discord requirement does not require you to do voice chat with us. It is entirely your discretion whether if you wish to join us for voice chat. Otherwise, we will post all guild announcements there and it is required for you to join.

We also have 1 slot available upon leveling up the guild. Therefore i will be conducting short interviews with the people within the waiting list throughout this week. Those not within the waiting list, feel free to PM Me in game as well if you feel like you’d like to have a shot or drop a reply here together with your active period so i know when to find you.

I will ask a few questions and get to know a little more about you during the session. Slots are expected to released on Saturday. If the applicant does not reply within 24 hours, the next person will then be given. Results will be posted here upon obtaining confirmation.

I have also added a few more guild pictures of what we did. It’s not only grinding or questing that we do, but hangout and chit chatting for several hours? it’s part of who we are.

Cheers,

PM

:raised_hands: waiting for the interview heheh

Hi @ChiBi!

Would you be available for the session sometime tonight? Perhaps 9pm? I’m usually online between 8.30pm gmt+8 till 2am.

Would be great if you could let me know cheers!

PM

Hi @ToiletMaster

Sadly I have gotten a new guild! Saw your PM but I ask afk! Let’s keep in contact! I might come over if I become guildless again!

Cheers!

Hi Pearls,

That’s great news! I’m definitely happy that you’ve managed to get a guild in the game. I do hope that you’ll strive together with your current guild and i wish you all the best. Let us do keep in contact, if you need someone to talk to or to reach out, feel free to PM me, as long as i’m not afk, i’ll definitely reply you.

Do let me know if you wish to inquire about the guild once again.

Cheers!

PM

Team Name: HHasni
Character Level (Highest): 158
Active Period: Evening
Why you should pick me to join:
I need love <3
I need talt $
I need exp #
I need uprank :frowning:
I need guild :3

thanks! btw i really like the professional way you handle the applications and guildies relationship. keep up the good work!

Cheers and see you around!

Hi @froz3n_mage

Thank you very much for your compliments! I’m absolutely flattered. I definitely do hope to see you around too!

Cheers!

Hi @HHaha,

Thank you for your interest in Eminence!

I need love :love_hotel:
I need slots :frowning:
I need talts :money_mouth:
I need higher level guild rank :open_mouth:

Currently we are do have one final slot available. Be sure to check out our latest guild requirements as we have altered a few information there. Additionally, i would PM you in the game if you’re inside to conduct a short interview.

Cheers!

PM

Team Name: Ravenhill
Character Level (Highest): 207
Active Period: Daily, as soon as I get off work
Why you should pick me to join: I’m a gaming enthusiast who enjoys pve the most. I have always been active in the MMO I chose as my mmo. Lastly I would like to be part of a team in this game and I’d like to join this one.

Hi @Zeniver,

Thank you for your interest in Eminence! Seeing that your active period is quite similar to mine, I’ll try to PM you in game by then to get to know you better.

To all,

I have interviewed nearly everyone within my current waiting list. This means I have more time to chat with you if you’d like to have tryout in the guild!

Therefore don’t miss this opportunity to give it a try as we do not know when we will be gaining additional slots.

Cheers,

PM

Team Name: xCupid
Character Level (Highest): 107
Active Period: Daily 4 hours
Why you should pick me to join: I hope to join a community which is friendly and hopefuly make more friends in this game =)

Hello @weitzen_1996,

Thank you for your interest in Eminence! We are definitely a fun community here and we plan to stay as one after all, I too have endured quite a bit of playing the game solo and it wasn’t fun at all.

If you don’t mind, I would need to conduct a short interview with you to get to know you a little bit more better!

Will be looking forward to see you in game!

Cheers,

PM

@ToiletMaster i wasn’t really able to get online that much to my main account so i can’t pm you in game (but im always online), im playing at my alt character atm… soooooooooo, i guess applicants will see the result of the AMAZING INTERVIEW here in your thread? :smiley:

Hi Chibi!

Yes that is correct! Haha, I understand that you are eager to join as well! I will be announcing the list of successful candidates by 3pm GMT+8 today!

Once again for those who have applied thank you very much for dedicating your 20 minutes to me!

Cheers,

PM

Best of luck to all candidates! :slight_smile:

A friendly reminder: Watch out for Adkins. :wink:

Hello everyone! It is finally time for the results. I would like to thank each and everyone that i have spoken to for your dedicated time!

It was an utmost pleasure speaking and knowing a little bit about yourselves and believe me, some of your answers have definitely opened up my eyes a little more than before.

While i would like to accept everyone that i have talked to, due to the limited guild capacity for each guild, we are unable to do so.

Therefore please find the results of the members that have been confirmed.

please note that the order goes by listing here. Answers have been chosen based on the criteria mentioned in the requirements post.

Definitions:
Accepted Members - Slots are available for these members.
Reserved Members - Slots will be given upon leveling up the guild.

##Accepted Members

1. Skyeheart
  2. -Chibi

##Reserved Members

1. -Gimlet
  2. Ryankodz
  3. Mushoten
  4. zsasukez

This concludes the recruitment session for the second time. Thank you very much for everyone’s time once again and for those who have been selected. I would like to wish you all the best in your adventures in ToS. If you still have any questions you would like to ask. Feel free to drop me a reply here in the forums or message in game.

Once again, for those who have been selected. I would like to gently remind you of our requirements of being active and joining the discord and at the same, being talkative! the first order of business is bow to your new supreme leader to definitely introduce yourself to the guild once you’re online :smiley:

Note: for those who wish to remove themselves from the list, kindly give me a head up and i’ll remove your name accordingly.

Cheers,

PM

WOOHOO ! I’m in :heart_eyes:

Thank you so much !!!

Team Name: Zominia
Character Level (Highest): Currently 127 (Will be grinding till max)
Active Period: 14 HRS a day. (Currently Random in EDT) You can just see me online.
Why you should pick me to join: Playing alone is hard, but with a guild it’ll be easy, and also help contribute the guild.