Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] Eminence Lv.19 | We're Recruiting!

Hi @liaght01,

Thank you for highlighting this to me. Let me talk to him and hear his side of the story.

Team Name: xYutakax

Character Level (Highest): 185 sorc

Active Period:practically everyday around 6pm-7pm(unless i have trainings,but that is only for these few months then 9pm it is)

Why you should pick me to join: looking for a good conmmunity to play the game with and boss farming~ :smiley:
i am very active in the game~ do hope that there will be slot left to join :3
and of cos if u guys do online chats , that would be more fun haha.

Hi @liaght01

I have spoken to Exion about this. Basically Iā€™m hearing 2 sides of the story. Hereā€™s the outcome of the conclusion.

Exion mentioned that he has done this only at one particular moment of his entire queueing for missions. This was due to he met with someone that was quite unfavorable to play with being afk and also displaying a lack of teamwork during missions.

Initially he did not AFK, however seeing that he met the same person and he started saying toxic words, he proceeded to AFK for that moment.

Now the main question is who is right and who is wrong here. While there is practically no proof from both ends, Iā€™m unable to verify its contents however I do feel that exion was wrong to afk even though he feels that a similar toxic player was met during his 3 daily mission runs which I would advise him, but otherwise should the content be true, the other party should be a team player whilst in the mission as well.

I hope this is able to provide you a favorable reply. If you do have any questions, feel free to reply me here or message me personally and I would do my best to ensure we come to an understanding.

@chaklian20

Hi there Chaklian! Thank you very much for your interest in Eminence! For the moment, we are tad bit full and working our way to get to higher guild levels so that we can facilitate more people. with that, unfortunately iā€™m not able to accept you at this point of time :frowning:. However, i could place you under the waiting list if you allow me though i canā€™t confirm when we would be able to get a slot. If youā€™re still interested, do let me know!

Cheers,

PM

No one was toxic, no one in the party was even talking. One person just said ā€œLetā€™s not do anything in the next room since this guys isnā€™t even movingā€

When he moved to the next room the cannoneer just said ā€œlolā€, no one was even talking in the group most of the time, and this happened just a few minutes before I posted.

Edit: Note that this isnā€™t the first time Iā€™ve come across something like this with one of your members, this is probably the 3rd or 4th. Wasnā€™t the same person though.

Edit2: Weā€™re around level 250-260, how can people this high not have ā€œteamworkā€ in Siaulai? Seriously, most of us can solo the whole map if we wanted to. Itā€™s just annoying that some people arenā€™t pulling their weight to make things go faster.

I see, thank you very much for your feedback. While i do take things seriously here at Eminence to ensure that the members donā€™t inconvenience other people, iā€™ve already advised Exion not to do so in the future missions regardless of whatever the drama happened within the mission. if this happens once again, may i trouble you to let me know once again? I would then take action towards the respective parties. It would also be highly beneficial to both sides if a video/screenshots could be produced during key moments.

Yeah, sure. Not really an inconvenience - Iā€™d rather not have people ruin the ā€œfunā€ for other players.

Understood! If i were put into your shoes it would definitely ruin the fun for me as well. Do let me know if thereā€™s anything else i can help you with.

Cheers!

hi @ToiletMaster, here is my application for 3 players so please accept us <3

First, myself:
Team Name: Ryankodz
Character Level: 180 Linker/elemtalist
Active period: from 8pm till late everyday

Second,
Team Name: Mushoten
Character Level: 178 Doppelsoeldner
Active period: from 8pm till late everyday

Third,
Team Name: zsasukez
Character Level: 203 Fletcher
Active period: he can be only anytime during the day everyday if he does not have works to do :slight_smile:

The reason why you should pick us: as a team of 3, we know the important of team work like helping each other out. We are very talky and witty as well. Also very mindful about what we do <3

Greeting from Australia and thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi @white_and_black_0507

Thank you very much for your interest in Eminence! Unfortunately the guild is currently limited in terms of giving away slots.

Weā€™re working quite hard to get the guild level to increase as soon as possible but that may take sometime.

Would you still like to be placed in the waiting list? If yes, i would have to warn you that we have no specific time on when you would be able to join as it takes quite a huge amount of talt to level up the guild.

Do let me know if youā€™re still interested.

Cheers,

PM

Team name: TheRevenant
Character level: 231 doppelfence
Active period: Everyday(need to reevaluate life choices)
Why you should pick me to join: because I am the Arul Kanda you were looking for :slight_smile:

Hi there @danielczy!

Its good to know Arul Kanda is joining me on this brigade :smiley:. I bet we can definitely earn quite a bit more silvers from the tax we earn from saviorsā€¦

Jokes aside, thank you for your interest in Eminence, as we would really love to have you onboard, unfortunately due to the limited space that we have and on the guild capacity ( I hope that IMC adds more space in the future up to 50 ). We may not be able to accept you in for the moment.

Would it be possible if I could place you onto the waiting list? Though I canā€™t give an exact estimation on when the guild can accommodate you :frowning:

Cheers,

PM

Team Name: Pearls
Character Level (Highest): 207
Active Period: 7pm-12am (+8GMT) daily
Why you should pick me to join:
Looking for an active and stable guild to clear PVE and PVP content
Past Achievements:

• Top 20 players in CBT2 as ele3 and sadhu2-druid
  • KToS ET experience
  • Played many games like WoW, RO, Maplestory, Cabal etc.
  • Veteran officer in leading/strategizing PVEs for many MMORPGs.

Additional info: Interested in leadership/officer positions to help the guild

Cheers!

We are happy to be in the waiting list :slight_smile:
please let me know when you have spots

With thanks,
Ryan

Team Name:SticK
Character Level (Highest):280 dragoon
Active Period:weekday:4-8 hours weekend:everyday
Why you should pick me to join:Looking for a group to play with. Able to help others if needed. Currently spend most of my time in PVE content,dun mind joining pvp content.

Oh yes. Plenty of opportunities to mismanage public funds with me on board :stuck_out_tongue: sure thing man. Just send me a pm when you guys do have space.

Team Name : Galante
Character Level (Highest): 155
Active Period: Every Evening and Night
You should pick me because I know every ways to make Silver in the game, would you reject a ā€œTree of Savior encyclopediaā€ from joining you?

Team Name : Mwu
Character Level (Highest): 208
Active Period: Every Evening and Night
A person who are able to pay u a dollar when u only have got 20 cents

Moreover I already have a Spy in your guild. LOL

@froz3n_mage

Hi there Pearls! Thank you very much for your interest in Eminence! I am amazed by your past achievements in other games. I would like to highlight that we are planning to go into PvP anytime soon. We are not really hardcore nor casual also, i would say that weā€™re in between hardcore and casual as weā€™re quite active most of the time. Itā€™s great that youā€™d like to apply for a leadership role, as of now, the game does not have ā€œofficialā€ officer roles that would be by name as well, and that will require consensus between the guild as most of the decisions that I make will be by the agreement of the guild members.

If youā€™re still interested even though weā€™re not a PvP guild, then kindly drop me a reply here! Weā€™ll need to place you into the waiting list though as we do not have sufficient slots.

@white_and_black_0507 sure! iā€™ve added you into the waiting list. Thank you once again for your interest in Eminence!

@BamboO

Hi Stick, weā€™re honored to have someone of who is maxed level to help with the guild. However as the slots are currently very limited, I canā€™t accept everyone here at the moment and it may take sometime for the slots to be open. Would you still like to be placed in the waiting list nevertheless?

@skydash

Wow, well, if youā€™re able to generate silvers for me then it would be a different scenario :smiley: so that does mean i have an ATM machine when you have joined the guild? :money_mouth: and who is that spy if i may ask?

Jokes aside,

Thank you very much for your interest in Eminence, Currently as the slots are really limited, I canā€™t accept everyone that has applied. Nevertheless, would you like to have your name listed in the waiting list before we open our recruitment once again and obtained additional slots?

Cheers,

PM

iā€™m okay being in the waiting list

Thank you, iā€™ve added your name to the waiting list. Once i have gotten more slots, i would then let you know.

for the rest who are also in the waiting list, just a gentle reminder that you see another guild that is vacant and to your liking, please do go ahead into that guild as I do not want to keep you waiting for long.

cheers,

PM

at 5th June 2016,

We had a friendly matchup with 13 Apostles, i have to say it was a great fun chairing the event! cheers to 13 Apostles, you guys were amazing!

1 Like

It was fun didnā€™t expect a 5v5 to be possible without declaring war but somehow you got it to work lol. Good job letā€™s have more join events in the future.

1 Like