Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] Eminence Lv.19 | We're Recruiting!

Team Name: PrinzPudding
Character Level: 35 (lol :v )
Active Period: 5 to 6am GMT+7 (Hanoi Time)
Why you should pick me to join:

Very simple: I’m a support player lololol.

Jokes aside, I do think I’m kind of a support dude. I played tanks and supports in MOBA, and medic in FPS. I love to be behind the limelight and watch my (our) guild grow. I take pride in helping my group realize its goals through my contribution. If all it takes to join such a great guild is just farming talts and feeding the lil’ cuties then I’m all in!

I’m here
A Certain Person#4272
facebook.com/PraiseTheYuri

P/s: I’m currently a total newbie on support growth server, so if you do accept me, please just add me to the guild’s discord. I’d like to give my greetings to fellow guildmates and socialize a little bit. In the mean time I’ll try to farm as much as possible to reach at least lv200 before May, probably.

A little bit more about me: I’m from Hanoi, Vietnam, currently a highschool senior. I’m having my uni entrance exam in 5 months so my time is kinda limited (hence the “probably” part). I took a break from a popular mobile MOBA called AoV, and while I was searching for some pastime recreation (aka a freaking time sink - while having exam lol) I came across this hidden gem. ToS is the first MMORPG that looks neat to me - I can’t stand those Chinese MMO with damn cringey localization, and so are the Korean BDO style counterpart. Also this thing runs on my communist potato which is a plus :v Anyway, I really like the aesthetic feel of ToS and the great Re:Build system of skills and progression. I’m not a competitive player and I take my enjoyment from the interaction between people, aka the “MMO” part. I miss the good old Runescape where you put hours just to sell your “best patent potion on the whole server” (bruh what am I, a 30 year-old?). So the first thing I did was to find a guild, and here I am, typing this wall of text to you.

Tldr: don’t read the “a little about me” part please

1 Like

Hope you guys are still recruiting…

Team Name : Eastsidekid
Character Level (Highest) : 350
Active Period : almost everyday due to country’s lockdown
Why you should pick me to join : Returning player, I’ve got a friend playing with me. so if we’re both in you’ll have 2 active players that are down for any guild events or CMs or raids we’re really looking for a good community to just play together and have fun. pleasee we kinda need some help due to the new changes for the game. T.T

Hello there! I hope you guys are still recruiting.

Team Name: Fuimben
Character Level: 354
Active Period: Every day around late afternoon or evening
Why you should pick me to join: I am a returning player who is new to the Re:Build of ToS and I have recently joined another friend in returning to play ToS. Both of us are willing to help to contribute to the guild in any events and bond with the community. I am still very unfamiliar with the changes to the game and also hope to learn a lot from the guild.

• Team Name: Nat
  • Character Level (Highest): 428
  • Active Period: Everyday for now. Around 2pm - 5pm and 4am - 6am +8GMT. Kinda weird hours I know but my sleep schedule is kinda ■■■■■■.
  • Why you should pick me to join:

Aiming for end game so I think I can be of help for the guild. I’m a returning player from 2017, hope you are still recruiting.

• Team Name: KuREDnai
  • Character Level (Highest): 440
  • Active Period: Weekday (7pm-12am) Weekend (12pm-12am)
  • Why you should pick me to join: 2016 Returner, I’m lost can someone adopt me :smiley:
  • Team Name: Edenlight
  • Character Level (Highest): 424
  • Active Period: Weekday Late Evening
  • Why you should pick me to join: Returning Savior looking to clear endgame
  • Team Name: TheLust
  • Character Level (Highest): 434
  • Active Period: Daily evening-midnight
  • Why you should pick me to join: enjoy endgame content and make new friends
Team Name: Aprinde
Character Level (Highest): 200+
Active Period: Night
Why you should pick me to join: A returning very old casual player, i think it'll take some time to understand the game better.
  • Team Name: IHalcyonI (its a capital i)
  • Character Level (Highest) : 424
  • Active Period: 9pm - 5am
  • Why you should pick me to join: why not. Wanna learn the game
  • Team Name: HoloChan
  • Character Level (Highest): 447
  • Active Period: At least 8 hrs per day
  • Why you should pick me to join:
    A Returning Savior , I’m here to make friends because friends is everything in this game.

Hello everyone, just to update that we are still recruiting.

Feel free to leave your ign here or if you’d like a quicker response, check for the discord tag in the main post to get a quicker response to be added into the guild.

See you guys soon!

Cheers,

PM

If you do have the requirements, feel free to apply down with the following format!

• Team Name: Taro
  • Character Level (Highest): 333
  • Active Period: Returning player, has been playing since beta years ago, came back seeing more love for the game by the holding company and GMs
  • Why you should pick me to join: I’m active daily !! Covid too now so gonna be playing a lot after work.

Hello Savior!
We really appreciate your participation in our event.
Unfortunately, the number of guild members is missing in the post.
Please fill in the information. You still have time to join the event! :smiley:
Thank you.

1 Like

Hello, I am a bit new although I have played a bit with friends when it was first released. I am looking to join a guild to reinvent my knowledge about the game and play as a team.

• Team Name: Iyer
  • Character Level (Highest): 439
  • Active Period: 1~10 hours. (Depending on the interactivity of the content)
  • Why you should pick me to join: I am loyal, a bit funny and a very passionate gamer who is looking for an mmo to settle down which feels like home.

Interested in joining. New player here. 1 month+ old

• Team Name: Pittcha
  • Character Level (Highest): 449
  • Active Period: 4-8 Hours
  • Why you should pick me to join: I play mmorpg a lot

Discord ID pittcha#4319

1 Like

jem b u t tttt ttt t tttt tt tttt

1 Like

Hey everyone! Thanks for applying!

Do note that we are contacting you guys one by one and also if you’re once again looking to fast track your way, I highly recommend adding us on discord by adding Seisei#3036 in discord or PMing Seitenshi in discord.

@Staff_Alex we’ve added it in on the top post thank you for highlighting it!

@gonhxh88 unfortunately we are not the same guild in pirateking, I was told that this name was used in other MMOs, however this guild was created with the name that started from tree of savior itself, therefore we are not affiliated with other guilds that have similar names, however we have branched to other MMOs recently and our big family is one discord server! You can check them out once you’re in! :slight_smile:

Whether it’s knowledge or needing assistance, we are more than happy to help if it’s within our abilities, so feel free to apply everyone!

P.S. there seems to be an issue with sei, the current guild leader on responding on this topic more than 3 times, therefore I highly recommend that you pm her in game or add her in discord. Alternatively feel free to add me in discord and I can help you out as well.

Discord ID

Seisei#3036
PrimeMinister#6693

Thanks!

J.E.M
J.E.M
J.E.M
J.E.M
J.E.M
J.E.M
J.E.M
J.E.M
J.E.M
J.E.M
J.E.M
J.E.M
J.E.M
J.E.M
J.E.M
J.E.M
J.E.M
J.E.M
J.E.M
J.E.M
J.E.M
J.E.M

someone please

• Team Name: Praphantongchai
  • Character Level (Highest): 227
  • Active Period: 10PM-02AM on a working day. 24 hours if not.
  • Why you should pick me to join: New member. Decided to invest in Tree of Savior. Active member. Looking to find a forever home.