Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] Eminence Lv.19 | We're Recruiting!

:sunglasses: morning guild

HAIL KEPKWAK :penguin:

20 c h a r a c t e r s :hey:

• Team Name: MatinGuin
  • Character Level (Highest): 79
  • Active Period: At night during weekdays, online most of the time on weekends
  • Why you should pick me to join: Recently joined this game with 2 friends. Found it interesting and now looking for a community to join and have fun tgt.

Hello MatinGuin. Thanks for applying, could you mind add me up in discord? My id is Owl#6401, thank you!

Join Eminence :satisfaction:

1 Like

Gameow!Gameow!Gameow! 20char

•Team Name: Putoy
• Character Level (Highest): 359
• Active Period: Night time on weekdays and online most of the time on weekends
• Why you should pick me to join: I just recently came back and I don’t know what to do. I also want to interact with other people, I usually just stay silent. :disappointed:

Hello Putoy. Thanks for applying, could you mind add me up in discord? My id is Owl#6401, thank you!

No Gameow :heeey: :heeey:

Team Name: AngryChineseGuy
• Character Level (Highest): 108
• Active Period: Night time on weekdays and online most of the time on weekends
• Why you should pick me to join: Prefer to play as a grp

20 c h a r a c t e r s :hey:

Let have fun in GTW guyz

2 Likes

Last week GTW was really intense … :sweat_smile:

Let have more exciting war this week too :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sorry guyz forgot to update GTW pic
here double upload :heart_eyes:

Sad lose but gained new experience … this week too war soo intense :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like
  • Team Name: Oeki
  • Character Level (Highest): 384
  • Active Period: 7pm to Whenever
  • Why you should pick me to join: No particular reason, the guild promo page seems very organised and that is very enticing to me. Ive just got back from playing very casually before Rebuild. Now looking to come back to pass time and hang.
1 Like

Hello Oeki . Thank you applying, could you mind add me up on discord? My id is Owl#6401, thank you!

Hello Meowz, ive added you on Discord. Let me know how it goes.

• Team Name: Niruru
  • Character Level (Highest): 70
  • Active Period: 8pm to midnight (On weekends, 12nn - midnight)
  • Why you should pick me to join: I’m new and lost. Even when following a guide, I’m still kinda lost. Not to mention that playing alone, is… well… lonely. Was looking for a guild and this one was at the top so why not try applying?
1 Like

Hello Niruru. Thank you for applying, could you mind add me up on discord? My ID is Owl#6401, thank you!