Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] Eminence Lv.19 | We're Recruiting!

Team Name : GamanDisciple
Character level (Highest) : 69
Active Period: praying and worshipping Gaman everyday
Why you should pick me : because I am a committed worshiper of Gaman. I believe no one comes to the Father
except through him and I wanted the world to know he is the savior of all. I am willing to sacrifice my all to preach Gamanism to the world. Gamen.

Team Name : Runez
Character Level : Highest 375
Active period : All the time when Gaman is around
Why you should pick me : NO, WHY SHOULD I PICK U IF THERE IS NO GIRL IN GUILD

We do not bring in Gaman believers here ok NO GAMAN ALLOWED

Are you guys still recruiting? If so, please proceed.

Team Name: Feii
Character Level: Highest 270
Active period: Most days unless I have work.
Why you should pick me: Just a lonely cleric looking for a place to chill and people to enjoy the game with. Still a newbie at this game _(:3

Hey there Feii!

Yes we are definitely still recruiting, and don’t worry once you join us, your loneliness will dissapear! :smile:, would it be possible if you add me discord as well? My ID is PrimeMinister#6693. I look forward to chatting with you!

Cheers,

PM

Team Name: Satong
Character Level: Highest 212 or something
Active period: Yes
Why you should pick me: The Feii guy is my friend, and now he’s with you guys. I’d like a replacement friend please. Thank you

1 Like

Hey there Satong!

no need to get a replacement if you’re in with us :smile:, would you mind adding me in discord? my ID is PrimeMinister#6693

thanks!

Cheers,

PM

Team Name: Skytosssssssssss
Character Level: 278 while writing
Active period: Yes
Why you should pick me: Feii wanted me to join and since im new to the game maybe i can get some pointers in this game

Thanks for adding me in discord Sky!

I’ll be adding you up to the guild shortly :smiley:, we currently still have some slots on our end as we’ve removed a few inactive people, for those interested, do feel free to apply!

Cheers,

PM

Team Name: ZzR
Character Level: 352
Active period: GMT+8, mostly after 7pm till after midnight.
Why you should pick me: A little about myself. I’ve played MMO across the years, World Of Warcraft being the longest and hardest. Used to Raid and lead in a semi hardcore guild in WoW competitively for realm firsts and region top positions. As an working adult, i no longer have the time for these and thus i have been looking out for casual games such as TOS to while some of my time away. Was introduced to TOS by my friend 2 days ago and got to level 352 with the help of the recruit-a-friend event. I look forward to participate in activities within the Guild, pick up pointers and contribute what i can. Maybe make some friends on the way as well :open_mouth:

Hey there Zzr!

Glad to know that you’ve played WoW, we got a few players here that plays WoW as well. Hitting 352 in 2 days is a great achievement as well being a new player! Congratulations! If you don’t mind, could you add me up in discord? my ID is PrimeMinister#6693. Thanks!

Cheers,

PM

Thanks for the prompt reply.

My PC was fried the past 1-2 days.

Added you on discord, cya in game/discord soon.

1 Like

Team Name: RagNahRok
Character Level: 350
Active period: GMT+8, mostly after 11pm
Why you should pick me: The more people there are, the merrier :slight_smile:

Hey RagNahRok!

Thanks for applying! I do agree that the more is definitely merrier! Would you mind adding me in discord? My ID is PrimeMinister#6693.

Cheers,

PM

• Team Name: Arkngthamz
  • Character Level (Highest): SOI FON: LVL 359
  • Active Period: GMT+8, almost everyday; depends if real life events requests my presence.
  • Why you should pick me to join: Returning player with no home, legit hobo, h̶e̶y̶,̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶till ̶s̶i̶n̶g̶l̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶.

Hey there Arkngthamz!

I’m in a complicated relationship with talts currently… Its hard to describe though. Does it technically still count as single?

In any case, we’d like to adopt you in as we currently still have slots available! Would you mind adding me in discord?

My ID is PrimeMinister#6693.

Cheers!

PM

Hey everyone!

just wanted to let you guys know that we’re currently still recruiting in case you’re still wondering it. As a matter of a fact, we’re also running a competition in too with a grand prize of a velcoffer weapon!

if you’re interested in joining in, feel free to let me know :smiley: or add me up in discord, my ID is PrimeMinister#6693

Cheers,

PM

Team name: Brightheim
Highest character level: Percival lvl231 (and still grinding)
Active period: gmt+8 2200 to 0500 (I play at night here at the office most of the time, so as not to get caught by my boss :stuck_out_tongue:)
Why would you pick me to join: I’m a creative and idealistic person. I want to have fun all of the time (but can be serious if need be).

PickleRick
61 warlock
Currently been putting in 8-12 hrs it differs.
I’m easy going, love people,love to be helpful but im currently in need of some friends to help me understand this more easily.

Thank you for looking at my reply. Hope to be part of group.
(Been playing cleric also just reclassed to monk lvl 35)

@jinrou_03,

Hey there Brightheim & Picklerick,

Thank you very much for applying! That’s great haha, it’d be good have a night dweller in the guild as well :smiley: and we definitely could use some ideas if you have any based on the guild functionalities that we have in the guild!

Would you mind adding me in discord so we could chat further? my ID is PrimeMinister#6693.

Looking forward to hear from you!

@thegrimreaper001

Hey Picklerick! Sure no problem! Rebuild has brought alot of changes and believe it or not we’re still figuring out partly on some builds, We’d love to have you in!

Would you mind also adding me out in discord? my ID is PrimeMinister#6693.

Cheers,

PM

Just a quick note, we do have slots available currently but not many left, once this happens, i’ll change the topic title to state that we’re full. See you soon!