Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA-Telsiai] Aria (Recruiting!)

Some people think that being in a crowded place can be awkward and chaotic. But for us, it’s family and warmth that can’t be found anywhere else.

3 Likes

Happy 5th Guild Founding Anniversary!!

Hope you all had fun from our planned events!~

Thanks for the sponsors who donated prizes for the raffle!!!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas!

Arians celebrate the holidays together! Come join us and hang out at Orsha ch 2 <3

5 Likes

Some photos from our recent picnic events!

We host picnics weekly every Saturday at 9:30 AM SVT. Do join us for some chats, cards, and laughter! Whisper me in-game (Awiaaa) for the location. Just bring yourself and some friends!

New Year Pool Party

The Demon Lord and His Cult Returns!

The new Asgard costume sets are looking pretty nice! We’re looking forward to more cosmetics from IMC :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: coughs pls make more nice cubes ty imc coughs

As usual, we’re all just chilling at Orsha ch 2 by the rooftop. Come drop by and say hi!
Special thanks to @NabiRae @Penda @awkwardusername @OreoOrange ArsGoetia and Ozwald for helping organize these events!

5 Likes

Last Saturday (April 2, 2022) we hosted our guild’s picnic event. We had a lot of new members and are excited to welcome more to our growing crew.

Aria Guild Photo with the 6th Anniversary Costumes

We were messing around

This is also my first post in this thread as Aria’s new Guild Master! I have succeeded Awiaaa as the 13th Guild Master of Aria.

6 Likes

Recruitment

By the way, we are actively recruiting members who can participate in raids and other content with us.
You may apply by replying to this post with the following details:

• Team Name:
  • Level:
  • Class:
  • Why do you want to join:
  • Tell us something short about yourself:
5 Likes

Congratulations to Aria members CptGarb and Ulquiorra for ranking in the top 10 of Weekly Boss Raid’s 106th week!

Swordsman

Archer

:satisfaction:

We’re proud of your accomplishments. We hope that your scores could inspire other members and saviors to try and rank higher in WBR!

6 Likes

Garb and Ulqi so OP grats!

1 Like

Original thread seems to be back, thanks @Staff_Jin :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Client_tos_x64_c2GK7ZGmlh
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

2 Likes

Holy Saint

Congratulations to the winners of Aria’s Holy Week event!

Arians dressed according to the theme and won special prizes. The theme was Holy Saint.

PaPare

my little holy saint :revolving_hearts:

F-8

i guess this is my entry for the holy saint theme lol

Springfield

fake holiness

Please wait for more information regarding our next guild event!
3 Likes

Meanwhile, when we’re not farming and doing ToS content - we’re AFK on the roof - but actually we’re just playing Elden Ring, LoL, Valorant and more often Apex Legends - feel free to join us!

3 Likes

gege dork you got carried :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

additional photos :heart:

3 Likes

looking pretty in PINK! :sparkling_heart::facepunch:

2 Likes

Aria’s Eternal Savior Fashion Contest

Attention guild members, kindly check the announcement for event details! Good luck to everyone participating

10 Likes

Team Name: PaPare
Category: Eternal Savior of the Night

6 Likes

Team Name: Froxt
category: Eternal Savior of the Day

I included some feet

5 Likes

Team Name: TeamRocket
Category: Eternal Savior of the Night

Eternal Darkness, Death and Despair

4 Likes