Tree of Savior Forum

Scout+Rougue some doubts

Hey guys. I ve been thinking about creating an archer 3 scout 3 rogue 2. However I ve been stuck with some questions about scout:

• Is perspective distortion worth it in PvE
  • Flu Flu or Flare Shot, wich is better to pick?
  • Actually this one is about rogue, well… Anyway, would Split Arrow and Burrow be a good combo? I ve seen plp talking about u only been able to use long distance atks while burrowed, so split arrow having no cd would have a good synergy. What do u guys think?
  • Can I use Kneeling Shot and other skills while in that box? (don t remember the skill name)
  • Does Scan has any other usage in game besides finding invisible people?

Sorry for the bad english and thanks beforehand

Burrow is a Rogue3 skill.
Flare shot is able to deal more hits than Flu Flu.
Perspective distortion is a very unpopular skill.
Scan will allow you to find Invisible Chest (they have special hats, such as Shaman Mask, Pineapple hat and more).

Thanks, and I know about burrow been rogue 3 but I dont really play frequently due to school and stuff, so I think by the time I reach rank 8 there will already be a rank 9 and so I am with the doubt of picking up rogue 3 due to burrow+split arrow combo or seen the next/previous classes

Of course this is something I will rethink when the time comes but it is always good to have some ideias beforehand

Flu flu gets one extra second duration every 5 points invested, so you’re better putting only one point in it for a chance of aoe confusion when things get messy. It may save some lives in dungeons, or even work as a pseudo taunt

In your 4th question… Do you mean Camouflage? You can only auto attack. Any ground skills you used before casting it will still do damage though

Isn’t it unpopular because people love to solo more than to party? Because it could be really nice to save glass cannon’s lives

The perspective attribute is nice. However it is a channel skill so you cannot attack when you are waving the flag.

@gabrielnery7 Since you are really set on going scout3 rogue3, I have to mention scout3 rogue3 Split arrow & burrow has never been tested (impossible to test).

2 Likes

Camouflage! That s the name hahaha
Thanks for the help :smiley:

I wonder if anyone tried an annoying QS3 + Scout for Running shot + Cammouflage in pvp

Hmm, and I need to be by the side of the monsters or can it be done in a distance and have an area effect? Because in the skill video the scout is near the monster.
Thanks for the remind about rogue3 by the way :smiley:

Probably yes, but QS is just meh (in my opinion, of course)

By the way you guys think it is better A3 SC3 RG2 or A1 R2 SC3 RG2? Cause, now that I think about it until I get rank 6 with the first build I will solely depend on multishot while leveling and it does not have a good aoe, not forgeting about it been only three charges (or two don t remember)

1 Like

I honestly wouldn’t pick either. I don’t think they excel at anything

Any suggestions? I ve never played archer so I m really lost about the way to scout

I recommend you to read this guide to get an idea of scout3 play (you do not have to follow the guide, please use it to get more information:

I have seen a lot of A3 Scout3 - rank 7 - rank 8.
I have never seen A3 Scout3 - rogue 2.

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

rogue c2 at rank 8 is worse than any rank 8 build path that you will take.
Burrow as some1 said is a rogue 3 skill and kneeling shot can only be used with running shot from QS and penetration shot with attribute from musketeer c2.
really i think that going mergen is better while split arrow is very strong and can be scaled into a large amounts of damage, you still need a rank 8 burst skill.
honestly if you really want rogue c2 just go do the archer 2 ranger 1 scout 1 rogue 2-3, that would be a lot better than purposely not take a rank 8 class, i don’t think you understand how strong rank 8 mobs are, taking rogue c2 at rank 8 will not make good damage at lvl. It just doesn’t scale well.
I can’t imagine myself doing rank 8 all over again but with a rank 6 class.

Mergen is indeed a better possibility in wich I had thought before but I don t see any class I can pick at rank 7 that would have a good sinergy with both mergen and scout. That is why I thought about rogue…
Do you have any reccomendations at rank 7? I ve seen plp talking about falconer and mergen been a good combo due to both been aoe classes but I don t really get a grip on how does falconer skills work, I mean powering up my falcon would increase the skills dmg?

falconer or rogue c1, i took cannoneer because i hate both.
Highly suggest falc/rogue.