Tree of Savior Forum

Scan Skill GEM (Does it exist?)

So this skill was removed from the scout. So I decided to find a gem that gives this skill.
But Google came up with outdated or no results at all. There are still chests in the world that require this skill. So how do we get our hands on it?

Those Monster Gems were deleted and there are multiple collections that need the gems

1 Like

Okay and that means it is not coming back? Or they just keep silent, you need them for collection, you need them for hidden chests that hold some equipment and appearance items.
Are we on a wait here or it was confirmed that they are not coming back?

Is unknown if the gems will be returning or if they will be removed from collections…

prob not their priority for now…

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I know this one is gonna be of topic but i once again cant find any info in google regarding ‘awakening stone’
So on market they are about 4mil and you can get the premium limited time one for re:coins while event is going.
But where do they come from originally? How you make them or where you grind them.
Sorry to bother but i can see you know nearly everything so might try my luck :slight_smile:

Don’t worry about it :slight_smile:

Awakening stones can come from more places, Events like you said but also Fishing…

Most people just fish and sell…

If you got any other question feel free to ask :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nice one, thanks. If you know other places where they come from i would love to know
Can you catch it only on shrimp?
I feel really passionate about the game.
And since i love working with video i am thinking to make a small video series where i answer questions 1by1 but all in one playlist for newcomers.
It is quite hard to get right info because so much information is outdated.

then this might help you…

https://tos.guru/

it is the most up-to-date database and simulator I know…
I have an awful memory, but if I remember correctly you could get them from cubes too but cant remember which ones…

II think the Glowing ones are from TP store cubes

1 Like

The one from fishing is not premium, ergo can’t be sold. It’s for personal use. The premium Awakening is probably from premium cubes.
You used to be able to catch it on Worm bait but since Re:Build they kinda nerf the fishing quite a lot. Not even Shrimp bait can do much.

2 Likes

Okay, that really makes sense.
It would be super akward to reward for afk standing 4mil :joy:
Okay i got it, its a end game posh item that mostly you can get only rare fishing or tp cube.
So if i come across, will invest only in gear i like and plan on wearing with end game set.
Probably should buy those 14 days ones while still can.
Is there a place on forum where i can ask random questions like this one, without creating new topics?

you can still use metal detector its basically the same as scan

1 Like

Not exactly, there are many question base threads, but nothing like 100% official…

you can always change the title of this thread and/or just keep asking here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay your answer can really solve the issue.
Just one problem that all videos are with detector in hands already and nobody tells where to get it.
And google didn’t bring any topics…
So don’t leave me hangig :hugs:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.