Tree of Savior Forum

Sage Skill Micro Dimension can works on Frost Could and Hail?

Hi, i really hope can get an answer from you,
my build is Wiz3.Ele3.RC.
i’m thinking to be Sage in Rank 8, now i’m 274 lvl
but scare to regrat like when i’m change RC, after change only i know Rune Of Ice can’t effect on Frost Cloud or
Hail
now i’m scare Sage Skill Micro Dimension can’t Duplicate Frost Cloud too ,or Hail Skill
can Frost Cloud Duplicated?

No. Neither of those can be duplicated. The scope of things that can be duplicated right now is really small, and even then they’re all useless.

I’m still curious about Micro Dimension

I wonder if there’s some kind of condition where a skill needs to be level 15 in order for it to be duplicated at “max” level (15 as an example), but otherwise stays level 1 if the skill being duplicated is not maxed?

I feel like the Micro dimension attribute is still fairly unexplored, much like Capture was (and still kinda is).

Edit: Sorry, not trying to derail. I’ll ask in another topic :3

that is sad to know. is any recomend for my build ? on Rank 8. i’m Wiz3.Ele3,Rc

If you’re up for it, i’d recommend a reroll honestly… RC won’t really do anything for you.

If you don’t want to do that, just go Warlock. It’s your most solid option at that point to continue dishing out damage.

look like really dont have much option , sad

You can still chg to enchanter. You will have lightning buff, sell skill scroll and enchant armor ability.

PS: No build will ever be waste. Ktos player max their char even though weird build combination and little synergy. Weapon switch helps too

1 Like

Where can i have more info about Anchanter.

@oceantan1981 Best advice i can say is patiently wait for rank 8. But you can find ktos videos for info. Take some salt before watching. Ktos is like beta. Changes can be easily made. Videos will named as dates. It is like finding needle in a haystack

i find this. LOL, is that mean Wizard will be Worthless soon?

Enchanter
Makes every wizard rank 1-7 worthless
Skills to scroll
Frost
Cloud, Frost Tree, Haste15, Pole of Agony(POA), Summoning?, Subzero,
Icewall, joint penalty, sleep, teleportation, swap, raise, etc…
IMC has literally gone mental making this game breaking class.
Imagine being able to SKIP AN ENTIRE RANK on one character because u have scrolls on your enchanter.

Wiz3> SKIP ELEM3, SKIP CHRONO3, SKIP LINKER3, and do whatever the f u want cuz u have made a new class.
i call it the scroll wiz.

AND…AND… enchanters have 3 more skills not shown!

Please don’t panic.

Enchanter skills:

2 Likes

Thanks Greyhiem, but i can’t see the Skill?

Did you click on the arrows?
Like this

CLick here<<<<

Hello

Greyhiem yes i did. but it did show up

finally find the answer .
from Ktos. it show they really no effect.
Even WL skill.

So sad about that :frowning: Only one way for elems (