Tree of Savior Forum

Sadhus Astral Body Explosion caused position bugs

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : Always

Server Name: Every Server

Team Name: doesn’t matter

Character Name: doesn’t matter as long as it is a sadhu with Astral Body Explosion

Bug Description :
Sadhus Astral Body Explosion caused position bugs and will get the character stuck

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. use Out of Body with a sadhu
  2. use astral body explosion
  3. once the attack is done try to move around for a bit
  4. you will be pulled back to the spot were you were when using Astral Body Explosion

Screenshots / Video :
Will provide later

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :
Doesn’t matter

Comment:
I reported this bug months ago. I reported it several time. At this point I will give up. You seem incapable of fixing this…please do something bout it anyway…change the effect or something. Please just fix this …I am getting killed a lot due to this.

@GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy

1 Like

And here is my old report

I can confirm this. Its game breaking getting stuck like that, especially in Team Battle League.

The only way to get the Client synched again is to cast the spirit again and pull it back.

1 Like

Exactly. And this takes time and ruins the knockdown effect (attribute) for the sadhu. I hope they will really fix it this time. I can’t believe how they chose to ignore it for such a long time now. Don’t u care IMC? @hkkim what’s up with this class? It’s kinda lacking and buggy. People reported this a lot…do u think the class is fine like this? If so, what would u suggest how we should use this class? Every other class (yes, EVERY OTHER CLASS) profits from blessing…sadhu does not. With the recent blessing buff every other class got the potential to become stronger…sadhu did not. Please think about this class again…it seems like it was forgotten. At one time players were able to use Transmit Prana (Sadhu 3 skill) on their own spirit to increase their damage for a bit… However, this was removed. Sadhu 3 isn’t worth it anymore… Please give it another thought. Thank you

All Sadhu’s have that bug. I do too

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.