Tree of Savior Forum

Sacrament is going to be money making scroll

Especially for swordsman classes. A lots of Korean players who are playing with swordsman class are using the scroll.

Level 10 Sacrament scroll gives.

Holy Property Attack: +40
Additional Damage: +40
Duration 400 second.

Yeah but you can’t make a scroll out of it as I know… It’s in the Spell Shop what is different a bit.

You can buy it from Pardoner… Pardoner can create scroll with simony… You can create and sell almost all of your exiting class buffs.

There is a Pardoner skill called Spell Shop. You can buy buffs from them but not in Scroll form…you get buffed immediately after you bought the buff. You can put buffs into your Spell Shop that uses items like Sacrament and you can’t make scrolls out of these skills with Simony what is a different skill of Pardoners.

If it’s too OP they may fix it later. Many skills for scroll are limited now

Um sorry but no. The list for simony was not that big to begin with and its only gotten smaller over the patches to the point where a lot of players are questioning why simony exists anymore. And last i checked sacrament was spell shop not scroll unless it changed again recently?

1 Like

Sorry for confusing but that what I actually meant…

Simony Description

Craft your skill into a scroll that anyone can use.

Okay I was wrong but u can atleast create 10 skills with simony.

Np I just wanted to clear that. :smiley: Btw yeah that one is a good skill to sell…but at the same time the only one that is rly good to sell now.

It’s still a Spell Shop skill, yes.

1 Like

Is it really that OP? Can’t judge by the numbers alone.

40+ damage plus is not Op at all…

The skill numbers and descriptions are really misleading in ToS.

Sacrament is a really strong skill. It does not only increase your damage, but adds a second hit(holy property attack) to your normal hits. I don’t know the math behind the second hit, but when I used sacrament, the second hit definitely does wayyy more than 40.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Most of it has to do with the sheer amount of monsters that are weak to Holy, I think. You have to remember, Holy-attribute attacks deal 200% damage (that’s double damage, instead of the usual 150% you get for elemental weaknesses!) to Dark creatures. Again, it’s pretty easy to see how Holy is by far the best element to have in hand for a lot of the current content.

It would be unfortunate to see Priest get clubbed in the face because of another class. On the other hand, I’m sure no one would like to see a repeat of the Simony situation, which got gutted so hard it was almost made into a complete joke.

Safety wall is simony-able yes? I feel like that’s a pretty underestimated skill.

Check the reddit summary that DiscKZee did and look for Pardoner… ( but actually no it’s not XD… I mean if you mean Wall=Zone :smiley: ) All simony-able skills are listed there I think.

It got removed, not that long ago.

From DiscKZee’s summary, the only skills that can be made into scrolls with Simony are:

Most other skills not in there were gradually removed through patches, over time.

Yeah I mean zone, sorry XP

And damn that sucks. I’d say daino is still worthwhile but with the barbarian changes probably not :frowning: