Tree of Savior Forum

[SA] SILUTE - Yes, I can't connect

Guys, Seriously … We are bored of this, My friends and I cannot connect since the Transfer, the only way was WTFast, which already doesn’t work.

So, We need to see a response from IMC, we bought the game and i Think we deserve an answer.

Best Regards,
a frustrated player (of many?)

5 Likes

Well, I can’t connect anymore in Forest of Prayer, my character is stuck there.

Really nice. This game only keeps getting better and better.

This so-called maintenance they were doing yesterday didn’t do anything to be honest, oh sorry, it did. It made things WORSE

Yesp, yesterday it was working "fine"very laggy, but fine. Today again i cant connect

short while
16 hours downtime and counting

Same here. My character was stucked and now my account is locked. I cant even log in on my account. Yesterday I was playing with VPN, which dont work anymore. Guys, use the same config of the other servers plz.

Well, I cannot connect today, so that “maintenance” didn’t do too much.

They will do something about the server o shall we all go to the EEUU and play with lag?

The same problem continues and we do not have any response on the part of the staff … this is a joke of evil I please - _-

Nope, you paid an early access to a free to play game, you didn’t “bought the game” so, you don’t deserve an answer.

That’s not my fault, guys lol

Honestly, I don’t have a single idea what you’re talking about

Yes, of course you cant connect…cuz this is…Tree of LAGior

@ernestoulises223 Nope, we deserve an answer, not because WE paid for an early access, but WE are players!, that’s all…

Greetings Savior! ROFL

Learn to read, I never said players don’t deserve an answer. I was replying to the “fact” of the op.

Meh… I learned to read a couple years ago. But as general fact, every player needs an answer, even if the player is claiming for the early access he bought or not. That is the point… We feel like frustrated because, they kinda defrauded us with the “SA server migration”, I know you feel it too or something like that.

=)

So, I made a ticket reporting the connection problem and I got response from the staff.

The issue is, they request a telnet test to the following IPs

telnet 52.67.6.83 2001
telnet 52.67.20.148 2002
telnet 52.67.11.119 2003

None of these tests was OK, so they asked me my IP to continue the review of the problem.

For any news, I will tell you guys…

Regards!

Now you can connect but you have to wait for a qeue for more than an hour