Tree of Savior Forum

SA Silute = Problem

SA Silute = can not log in

Me neither.
Also, I’ve been trying for 2 horus already.
Some of my characters can log in. Others are kinda stuck.

Mesma coisa aqui , muda server , cria server sempre mesmos problemas !!!

Gaming history has proven repeatedly that you dont go to brazil to place SA servers, ever.

1 Like

Can’t connect, just like last week, the same problems still persists.

Funny thing is, it’s in Brazil that is located the most powerful computer in South America worth 6 million dollars.
This problem has been repeated by IMC on others servers launch. It’s not the country’s fault. But Amazon’s and IMC’s.

1 Like
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/silute-server-instability-may-10th-2016/253854/3

The fault is not from Brazil. Blame it on IMC not to make a plan. They thought that with transfers to the SA would be all quiet? Spared the problems they saw that only the transfer was already over populated, there when they opened for the F2P server did not support so many people. It is the company’s failure to do so. amateur thing

And do u have better place? argentina? chile? dont make me laugh :smiley: going to SA, and place a game server in argentina/chile is the same thing to go North America and place the server in Mexico instead of USA.

2 Likes

oh god, new day, new dcs

You see?, you answered a retarded statement with a even more retarded one, if you want to prove them wrong that’s not how it works.

A dedicated US server is more stable, reliable and can even deliver better latency than most Brazil servers, because international routing sucks.

And in fact, lately videogames have been placing their servers in Chile for SA because it has proven to have better connectivity and is more reliable.

Throw the truth in their faces most powerful as possible, its how you show they are wrong

I’m so tired of the SA server instability that I just changed to the USA server.

same here, again and again. Not even with WTFast i can log anymore.

This company is unbelievably incompetent.

i haven’t been able to play since i transfered, i was better in klaipedia even with huge ping, fix your server ffs

That’s some caveman degree logic, have a good day.