Tree of Savior Forum

S> Iron Fist Crafted

Pm if interested. Looking for 14-15m. Fund attributes pls.

not worth at all kid

Thanks for the salt. /20characters.

Well, he’s not wrong. There’s no way you’ll get that much for it unless it’s heavily enchanted or has +2 level 6 gems in it.

Your opinions about the price of an item are really irrelevant in this thread so I don’t know why you bother. If you don’t offer anything, please kindly gtfo.

3x mithril ore - 600k total
24x infro holder bones 50k

don’t see any magic moss up, but they drop from ticen magicians lol lets put them at 3mil each, and the recipe at 6mil XFD

Wow guys clearly you don’t understand “best weapon in the game” until Lopanther. I bought this for 15m in a heartbeat and I am not even a Cleric class (going to use it for my alt)… now I just need to re-farm my Petamion and Sissel.

The iron FIrst is only the “Best” weapon for Monks/Paladins. Cata Club is still better for every other build. So I’m not sure why you would waste all that silver on it…when attributes would have been a better way to spend it.

Still think it is worth 15m+

Too bad monk sucks LOL

Still up. Awakened +26 ice property attack. Yeah Iron Fist is best for monks.

Its a discussion forum, therefore they are allowed to post their opinion.

It’s not best in slot for monk even, which is the problem.

The damage it adds is minimal, whereas +2 skill level from monk is still better since suncus maul also has a decent damage value and is easier to upgrade.

Also:

lol
Hope you guys aren’t working together to scam people out of silver for a bad item.

It is more of a PvP based item. It is also good for a tank too. It is a rare drop off a hard-to-farm world boss and it is one of the first on the server. Still think it is worth 15m+ at this time. Time will tell I guess.

It’s called trade topic, not a general discussion thread. No one’s asking for a PC nor did I ask for y’all opinion. Can y’all discuss somewhere.

I don’t even know Kaldi lmao. Leave this thread alone ffs. Do I smell salt?

No. You’re in the General Gameplay > Klaipeda forum.

What is “pm me if interested. Looking for 14-15m” really so confusing to you? Leave it alone and if you have nothing to offer, no one needs you here. If you’re just here for the sake of arguing, please find better things to do.

Yeah most of the demon lord stuff is, perhaps its decent for a tank, though most tanks go full CON, so they usually want HP weapons like Magas/etc. It’s just sad because its rare, but it’s just really bad.

No lol, believe me, we’ve dropped finishers and a cripple, there’s no salt to be had, just thought it was a little funny that Kaldi said he bought in a heartbeat while you said it’s still up lol.

I don’t doubt it and congrats. I just hate it when people try to get in my trade like it’s none of your business.