Tree of Savior Forum

Rune Caster Top 50 in PvP on kToS

Question:

Anyone know which build the Koreans use in pvp with runecaster?

Its over 2 months old but generally a combination of cryo psyco combo you typically see in pvp topped off with runecaster.

Why its over? I am making a cryo 3/Psy 3 and Psy/Cryo/Pyro/RC/Wiz 3, but I thought this build was only good against boss, when I saw rune caster as top 50 I was curious what they are doing build. Do you know what build was?

And where can i see the actual top rank 50?

Sorry for my english.

The build confirm using cryo with rune master as the bonus damage…
But still i cant see the real fight…

The post is over 2 months old, and what they were using at the time was something like

wiz>cryo>cryo>psy>psy>psy>runecaster

But keep in mind the balance on Ktos has changed significantly since then especially for cryos.

You can try your build in pvp as well but generally the more ranks is psy the better for pvp.

On Itos the arena is not open yet but you could try asking the guys in the KToS thread to screen shot you the top 50

Thanks for everything, dude.

How would something like this build fare in leveling terms? I was planning on making a RC myself.

Cryo and psy are easy to lvl as while dealing damage you heavily cc your enemies, also in groups you bring a decent amount of aoe for mob clear. and the icewall combo is always good on bosses.