Tree of Savior Forum

Rune Caster Advancement Quest: Problems

Hey everyone!!!

Trying to advance to the hidden class rune caster and everything was going well until I met the chronomancer master who is met to give me the stone of justice and it have taken more than a day…for her to get back to me.

I hear people have problems with finding the rune of giants in the 5 different areas. please comment all your problems so we can solve this together!!

For those 2 runes. I basically:

Talked to chronomancer master. Left the map and sat at one of the 5 maps for rune of destruction for 10-30min. I change channel after 30min, no rune = I leave to the next map and continue sitting there. Took about 8 hours till I found the first rune afk’d a lot of course. After I found the rune I went back to chrono master and she got the rune ready for me. Didn’t log off or change character in the meantime.

your soo lucky!! I have all 4 stones already

Hope this help: I notice this when I successfully got Rune from chronomancer 2nd times (I advance to RC 3rd times with 3 chars lol):

• Finish all runes.
  • Talk to Chronomancer master.
  • AFK 3 hours near her (or longer, 3 hrs are enough) - means you dont do anything, dont talk to her too. Then talk again.
    It works for me with 2nd & 3rd RC char.
2 Likes

Thanks so much !!! it worked!!! I left my wizard over night with my computer one to stand beside her AFK so alot more than 3 hours and it worked…FINALLY!!!

1 Like

Thank you for your confirmation! :smiley:
I belieave it’s not my luck, it’s somewhat like hidden mechanism

Wow Thanks mate It really works!
I afk beside chronomancer master from 1:40pm to 5:13pm and didn’t talk to her.
And she finally gives me at the last talk

Bingo! :slight_smile:
I think my idea is right

When i got it… I was speaking to her each 10 min ( Before that i done it each 30 min for over 4 hours) and before that I have been doing something else for the whole day and still no rune even after i get up from sleep.
Also someone got it on the third time they speak to her (In row from the first time)

It totaly random time but I think once you pass it she will give it to you ? Did anyone try to see if after a week she still not giving it XD after the first time you speak to her :?

Regarding the Chrono Master’s Rune:

I just waited a little over 3 hours and did not get it. Someone else was waiting less than 3 hours with me and got it but she was trying for 2 days. I’m starting into my 3rd day now. Another person ahead of us said it took her 12 hours…

EDIT: I just got the Rune. It has been 2 days and a few hours. I started checking with her every 5-15 minutes since I was already staying up.

Regarding the other Rune in the Royal Mausoleum:

If you don’t know what you’re looking for, it looks like this:

2 Likes