Tree of Savior Forum

Rollback Server's

you ruined everything :confused:

I’m trying to provide evidence for a particular facebook page, for your(faceb) wave of tickets against me

:thinking: oh dam my bad. :joy: wasn’t my intention to do that.

1 Like

1 Like

Did we? Only one comes to my mind lol

1 Like

remember when the BRs stole tens of thousands of real life dollars on the founder’s packs scam

remember the initial druid aka “Nulight Special” channel crash exploit that flooded the market with 1,897,450 windrunner recipes and let all the guilds make full potential +30 weapons

help me out on another, I know im missing one

2 Likes

Didn’t know about the second one lol

Can’t use hyperlink on phone but guess that the third one is this:

1 Like

Well, there’s also the fact that nothing has been duped. Anyone saying otherwise is trying to spread misinformation until one single person comes forward with proof that it’s possible.

The only thing that’s been happening is the practonium RNG cubes are being broken. Practonium isn’t coming from thin air. If it was, where’s the people selling it? Where’s the people putting it on the market? Exploiters had a flagrant disregard for being caught and showing their exploited stuff before; why is now any different?

hook64 since ever…

icewall crash

10+man party exploit…

and the list goes on…

1 Like

+1 about a rollback.

1 Like

+1 compensation

huehuehue

3 Likes

superstition is strong

Are you saying just because there were worst things in the past that the current issues don’t matter or that people don’t have the right to complain about current issues?

i’m stating that we have had MUCH worse issues countless times since april of last year and none of them ever came close to warranting a rollback in ims’s eyes so anyone screaming for one today is retarded

anyways anyone who believes imc even has the technical know-how to issue a rollback is further retarded, it takes them 2-3 additional emergency maintenances every regular maintenance to fix the 18 things they broke while fixing the 1st thing

4 Likes

Roll back? What is this Walmart? This company only knows forward and still manages to never fall down despite all the exploits and player oppression. People will defend it to the very end too.

PS - Remember that time people could just disband other people’s guilds?

2 Likes

I don’t know why ToS won’t make the seller IGN in market show … its really inconveniet not being able to ask a seller in the market …

b/c Kirito doesnt want people asking him why he has 39 dilgeles for sale for 10million silver each

2 Likes

that’s the reason XD … now everyone would know its a bot / RMT seller lol …

there’s an addon that does that but it doesn’t show everyone’s names (some names won’t be shown but most will)

I’m not sure of the exact mechanics to make names show but I guess that you have to meet or at least see the person once after installing the addon

ToS should add it directly ingame … this is the only game I see Market items that doesn’t show sellers name … market with anonymous people … how can we trade request …

1 Like

Yes, the addon helped me for that matter because I managed to PM the seller and made an offer.

So far no announcement was made that it’s illegal so I’m assuming that it’s safe to use.