Tree of Savior Forum

Rip to those who opened their founder pack

hope this gets changed, have redeemed my stuff but USA server is near unplayable with this ping.

It was said, but not until a few hours after the game went live. So, what if you used your founder pack before they posted that warning? You guessed it, you’re screwed and have to wait 6 weeks until they do a complete transfer.

Still find it hard to understand? Imagine you’re driving a car along the highway. You drive past the junction you were supposed to turn off. You keep driving straight for 2 hours. Now, your passenger tells you “you were supposed to turn off 2 hours ago”. Thanks for telling me that now.
You try to reverse, but the road is being repaired. It won’t be repaired until 6 weeks later. So you are left with no choice but to wait.

eh what? u do know u are ■■■■■■ because u opened it they wont transfer u … and beside the Failed to tell us in time that a Eu server was going to open. they already knew a eu server was going to open but did not tell us. and they wont do anything about it.

No resets, no transfers if u open your pack.

nothing will be done

1 Like

hmm so the point of them posting this on FB Page then?

Q. Will all the gameplay records and DLC benefits from the original server be transferred as well?
A. All the items and character information along with the DLC benefits will be transferred. If you have already activated a Token, its benefits will carry over as well.

2 Likes

so we need to bear the lag for the mean time :frowning:

1 Like

Klai not work for me(quene, big ping in this moment, lags) and i play on Fedi in this moment.
I see:

1. He transfer my char from klai, but i lose my progress on fedi.
  2. I don`t transfer char from klai, safe my progress but lose founder item.

If he take me token for insta lvl up char from klai above 40 lvl…

But everybody knows that will be more servers and maybe a regional server. Dlc items can be transfer they said it the opening day. If you open it is means that you dont read or yoy dont care

Hi captain Oblivios.
Dont say us oblivious think. We waiting answers.