Tree of Savior Forum

Returning player, any reason to play before Re;Build?

Love this game, stopped playing last winter because of bugs and lag. The new Re;Build looks like just what the game needs to come back to life. But I have 8 characters over 300, is there any reason to play before the new version?

If you want to prepare a Velcoffer weapon or at least some Blessed Gems to utilize the huge Transcendence discount event that’s running for 7 weeks after Re:build hits, it’s better to play now and collect them.

If you’re okay without seizing this opportunity feel free to start again once Re:build hits, as there is not much to do aside of that.

1 Like

Also getting at least your main above 380 maybe… stock pilling blessed gems for the upcoming trans event and the actual bonus for solmiki chests.
Is that enough reasons?

Its okay if you still dont feel secure about it.

Hi. I post here to avoid to make a new thread.
Is there any reason to play before the update for someone how played a little the game before and when i was forced, for some reasons, to make a new account since then ?

Even though i want to play Monk ? ^^"

1 Like

Yes.

• Reach Level Cap of 380
  • Run CM for Gears

That about it really… only a few reasons but very critical if you want to experience re:build without grinding.

The reason why you want to play ahead of [Re:Build] is to fully take advantage of events that will happen when we get it.

• Getting to level cap will enable you to fully experience the new class system when it arrives. You will get to try out a full build right from the start. Moreover, there will likely be events that encourage experimentation. We will get the chance to change builds more freely. More room for experimentation and less punishment for making bad decisions.

• Like others have mentioned, acquiring gear and materials ahead of time may allow you to fully take advantage of upgrading events. This might mean more time spent before the rebuild, but it also means much more time saved afterwards.

Oh. Ok. I’ll level level my character then.
Thanks for the tips ^^

I can’t even clear Sausys with my lv 380 doppel i don’t know how you guys are so tanky

Get CM gear with at least 20-30con blue grade will do, purple grade better.
upgrade it to at least +6 no need to upgrade it all the way to 11.

1 Like

CM? I can’t even solo lv 330 normal monsters. Which one are you talking about please? Sausys one?

He’s talking about 350 unidentified equipment (probably 4 parts plate).

You don’t have to enter CM to get them, killing monsters on lvl 320+ maps will usually be enough.

If you can’t kill the monsters, your attack value is probably too low,
best would be to get a unique 350 two-handed sword, upgrade it to +6 or +9, transcend it to T3 and put 5x 5 star red gems into the sword.

That should be enough to kill monsters very fast. If that’s still not enough, you can upgrade your skill enhancement attributes to level 20 or level 40. Every weekend you can get up to 1200 attribute points through daily quests at the Mercenary Post in Klaipeda [Receptionist Donnes ], and now with the Rainbow Trek event another 900+ attribute points every day[Event Board in Klaipeda].

2 Likes

My damage is kinda ok i can kill them but after 2 waves of monsters i’m low life or dead xd
I got some good stuff from Homecoming event like 2H sword Sarkmis but not enough.
My stats:

The problem is that your defenses are very low. Get some primus/purple armor, upgrade them to +6/+11 and buy pardoner buffs from anyone with 1100+ spr, and you should get a considerable boost to survivability.

1 Like

You damage is too low. I had almost 10k attack on my dopple. Try to get 8k atk the 6k def.

1 Like

Should I reset my stats? I have 3 stats reset potion and 6 skill reset potions. Neiru said i should have 20-30 con i have 122 lol

Screenshot_211%20-%20Copy Screenshot_212 Screenshot_214%20-%20Copy
Screenshot_213%20-%20Copy
My Doppel is full STR and my gears only has CON.
Also… don’t solo CM. its much better if you’re in a party. you can go up to 5 waves, even 6 waves if your in a good party.
as All Might once said “Cooperation is not an option, it’s a prerequisite.”

ps: you don’t really have to reset your stat if you feel comfortable with your stat build. you just need to get better gears and join pt.

1 Like

easier to level now than when rebuild hits

weapon trans discount event, so shard prices will go up by then

2 Likes

Fish every day for unique talts and get level 380 primus armor set for your character. I’m currently doing that for all my alts, this greatly helps survivability.

isn’t better to get a primus weapon before armor? if you have low dmg you’re still going to struggle farming

I got +10 Trans 3 Sarkmis from Homecoming event should i replace it with 280 weapon?