Tree of Savior Forum

Resource for Fencer

weird! why ole only increase crit rate by 88% eventhough combined with swasbuckling?

Critical Rate: [55]%
Critical Rate to Max. Threat Enemies: [40]%

Hard Shield and Epee Garde are exclusive with each other tho. Maybe that hasn’t hit iToS yet. Use Epee and Hard Shield falls off.

This is not in itos yet

it will hit itos maybe after they release the legendary skiaclipse or on a far far away balance patch.
and you keep the shield defense using epee garde if you have Rodelero on your build.

nah Hoplite skill can use with fencer skill just Pierce and stabing?
what about Sharp Spear and Finestra what the effect can stack with Rapier Weaponn?

none, sharp spear and finestra buff will be removed once you dont hold a spear in your

sad life, but fencer and matador have high damage.

Hello, thank oyu for the guide. I plan for Fencer>Matador>Peltasta. Solo PvE only. Have several questions.

1. What leveling path should be?
  2. Is Epee Garde drop Hard Shield buff?
  3. Is High Guard worth skill point(max), for sustain/survival purpose? IMO pelt’s attack skills are quite lackluster.
    This is my build plan, mostly taken from OP build but change some skill. Link

Thank you in advance

1. No idea what your mean, if it’s build order then Matador -> Fencer -> Peltasta, if it’s leveling then just do the yellow quests
  2. Yes and both ways, the two skills are mutually exclusive, so you need to switch from offense (Epee Garde) to defense (Hard Shield) depending on the situation
  3. That skill is clearly a 0 or 15 point skill, so if you don’t want the Peltasta attack skills you can max it

About your build:

• I’d choose Bear over Bash and leave Pain Barrier at 4

Thank you for reply

1. Yes, I mean build order. Sorry for confused. In your link it’s like pelt>fen>mat that why I ask
  2. T_T

Great Guide what you think would deal the most damage compare to this build Barb>Doppel>Nak

What third class it’s meta now for PVE?. And Stats?.

Thx a lot!!!

barbarian

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#116..b55faa6a85

Guide has been updated as of 08/02/20. Please refer to the google Docs link though!

5 Likes

sourcha

2 Likes

Is the current build in your google docs applicable to the new fencer in ktos?

Hey, i want to ask some question. Is Offensive Rapide has been gone or it was convert to be ART ?
Because i didn’'t see it on the attribute. Thank you in advance.

@andrefradia
yup it was deleted.

Any update for Fencer build? The guide above is seriously outdated as half the skills were completely reworked. I got a Leventador vv and I’d like to resume leveling up my fencer, but I’m pretty much lost with all the changes.

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#11je6.11355395a1.1d2a31455a6175.1f3f516183a5b5.115f6a85aab4

Might wanna translate korean-english or go by the icon image.
This is the typical levantador build - also put your extra 6 skill points to max out stuff like capote, pain barrier etc.