Tree of Savior Forum

[Resolved] Why material become 'Untradable' after trade by 2 token-user?

Me and my friend both have token. after we trade some material they become untradable after traded.

But I think it should happen only on non-token-user trade with token-user right?

Reference: patch 26 april

They way i read that is not that token removed the untrade able on materials after one trade. But that anything non token users trade become untrade able even equipment. (have not tested this)

Materials and all items that don’t have potential specified (like recipes, potions etc) all have 1 potential, which means they can only be traded once before they become untradable (as their potential reaches 0 after 1 trade).

This has nothing to do with tokens in this case, that’s game mechanics.

The post hes referring to has poor wording and has confused alot of people.

I disagree, it’s pretty clear. It only lists changes.

the second part you skipped

However, if even one player does not have a Token activated, the traded item will become [Untradable] after the trade.

Is what confuses new players as it is worded poorly.

Why would it confuse him if it is not applicable to his situation tho?

It might seem confusing, but if it’s read carefully, there’s nothing to get confused by.

Because the way its written is implys that if token users trade things will not become untradeable. Which contradicts with the sentence before it that you linked.

It implies that the items, that remain tradable after token-to-token trade (remember how it says that nothing was changed there?) will become untradable after token-to-notoken (and other way around) trade. Nothing more.

Lets just agree to disagree, there’s no point in this discussion, the initial question was answered.

If you read everything i wrote you would see i covered that.

Im just explaining why the wording is confusing people. It was a poorly written statement, thats all there is to it.

I disagree. Its the lack of reading comprehension. First we have this:

“1:1 trading between two Token users remains the same.”

Which means: Trading anything will reduce its potential by 1

Then we have this:

“However, if even one player does not have a Token activated, the traded item will become [Untradable] after the trade.”

This means that regardless of the item potential, if its traded to a player without token it’ll instantly become untradable.

I read it correctly, and i know how it works. I have just responded to multiples of these threads and was explaining the common reason its miss understood.

Material has a hidden potential =) , so if you trade … it will turn UNTRADABLE =)

Thanks for the answer about hidden potential.

I just think that materials can be trade over and over again because there is no potential show.

It’s like token just said that it will allow trade but don’t explain function in deep detail. I don’t also find about hidden potential after play this game for two weeks too…

But, thank you everyone again for giving me clear answer.

1 Like