Tree of Savior Forum

Relevance of Ellaganos Cards Post-Patch (2017)

Considering DEX does not offer additional crit rate and there’s a noticeable rise of players preferring GMs over Ellas, I would like to ask:

1. Which classes would still benefit from Ellaganos cards? And why/how would they benefit from it?
  2. How high should a character’s DEX investment be to maximize additional DEX from Ellas?
  3. What exactly are we looking for when we pick Ellas over GMs? Crit Attack? Evasion?
  4. What situations can we probably say that Ellas are better than GMs?

i think SR’s would still benefit from ella cards cuz of attack speed.

Ella cards on farm build reiter. You will not run any content which requires Mole burst on farm reiters.

If you pick ella card you need decent crit rate.
Ella for dex attack speed vs objects will beat glass mole vs objects. If you are a serious competitive dealer (ET, WB) you must use glass mole.

Thanks for the responses!

@greyhiem

How high of a DEX should be considered? If my intention is stacking DEX for aspd, will 100 DEX ( 180 with ellas ) be enough?

Can we also say the same with SW concentrate-focused builds? or monks and skills that base their attack off aspd?

I know that aspd is related not just to DEX but to also ping but stats-wise, how should one go around investing their stats especially if there’s an intention of getting 8 ellas?

also, is it pointless to stack DEX for evasion?

Evasion doesn’t proc as often as it used to unless you go full eva build (example keyarc leather top +110 eva, archer3 swift step 15, and more…).

SW with concentrate will get stronger concentrate due to DEX scaling. However it cannot beat a 8*glass mole card proc damage increase. % damage increase is very strong.

The % increase beats most card for dps, this is why
Physical #1 card choice is mole.
Magical #1 is chappa.
If your aim is physical top dps burst, take mole.

It is possible to go 0 dex or low dex invested and still get a nice amount of dex. Several endgame items give dex, and you could itemize for dex. For example max peta and 8* ella cards will already give near +100 bonus. Though you will miss out on glass mole burst.

Get your ping-dex attack speed cap on biskee’s thread: 📊 How to calculate for your cap ASPD (attack speed) based on invested DEX and ping (Updated 2017-10-07)

I’m using Ella cards instead of GMs on my QSFalconer since it lets me reach my DEX goal easier and be able to invest more points in STR and some CON. There’s also the fact that I don’t like the potion trigger most cards have since I’m rather scatter brained and often forget it XD