Tree of Savior Forum

Regarding Bosses's Hit Marks

I’ve seen some bosses fight footages and seeing some marks before the boss attack so the players can evade them more easily. .

this is my opinion tho, but could you please remove those marks?? it will be less challenging if we know for sure where will the boss hit and avoid them instead memorizing their attacks and patterns. .
there is already Oracle’s Forecast for this, so let leave this hit marks for oracle’s role . .

1 Like

I think that by the time you reach rank 6, the bosses will not have telegraphs anymore, so I wouldn’t be too worried about it yet.

but isnt rank 6 is too far??
I will say, hit mark telegraphs until rank 2/3 will proper, for new players to able to adapt and practice

You might find the answer in their Dev’s blog http://blog.treeofsavior.com/en/?cat=3&paged=6.

Q) Why are boss monsters so easy?

A) There were two problems. First, we misadjusted the game’s difficulty levels. We were trying to make the game easy in the beginning phase so that more people could adopt the game quickly and meet harder bosses as they progress through the game. However, lots of testers adopted the game pretty sooner than we had initially expected.The other problem was that many of the bosses’ patterns were not functioning as we designed during CBT1. We found the underlying causes for those malfunctions and fixed them so the bosses will be different in CBT2.

Also, during CBT1, boss monsters telegraphed the locations where they will attack in advance, but this function will gradually disappear as players progress in the game and only Oracle (the class which foresees the future) will be able to see where monsters will attack.

1 Like

I say rank 6 is already good for that.
We can’t assume that every player wants a great challenge in boss fights. Some of them need to take some time to adapt to the game slowly.

ok I’m glad it disappears because I really dislike seeing those huge red marks all over the ground in mmos I’ve played. most of the time they’re always hard-hitting attacks and are incredibly easy to dodge most of the time…which is incredibly underwhelming and makes boss fights rather boring imo :bug:

it’s like playing flashlight with your cats. :cat:

yay!
just make the bosses more harder, more smarter, more cunning , more everything that makes us go ‘Why, you, little prick!’ , , or ‘daaayyuuummm!! what was that!?’

I read that later bigger bosses will have not those marks, dont worry for why should they make a whole job named oracle about it, when you can already see it.

1 Like

AS @Yourtime said: http://treeofsaviorgame.com/news/1371/tos-cbt1-qa-answered-cbt2-in-spring-and-new-class/