Tree of Savior Forum

Recent patch notes

It’s great that IMC is patching their game (in SO SO small ways -_-) so its a more ‘enjoyable’ experience, but I’m pretty sure the majority of people aren’t complaining about…

Fixed the problem of incorrect XP being printed for Gem Enhancement.

Fixed the problem of traps summoned by a boss monster being printed on top of the UI.

Fixed the problem of expressions not being printed after getting on and off of a companion.

Fixed the problem of a monster icon for Yellow Gazing Golem on Adventure Journal not being printed.

Fixed the problem of the mini-map icon for Zadan the Fedimian Storage NPC being printed as that of Market NPC.

Fixed the problem of certain icons for potion items being printed identically.

Like seriously, nobody cares that a NPC isn’t displaying their correct image icon, there are bigger issues and suggestions to attend to.
If we are only going to get minimal patches/updates each week like this, I might as well give up now and cry in the corner.

3 Likes

Lol. I made a topic just a couple minutes before you.

Yes, I was also really disappointed in the patch notes for this maintenance…

Those bugs (like wrong icons displaying) can be fixed at most in 5 minutes if you don’t even know where the icon files are.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Yeah every weeks Maint Patch Notes makes me cringe… I mean if 1 and only freaken 1 good bugs get fixed a week id be happy. I mean cmon optimization, skill bugs, translation on items something rather important… But every week its something like " we fixed the leaves in the tree in Orsha that were not displaying properly" or " The icon for lvl 9 SP potion is too dark so we lighten up the image" like wtf?? Realy?! Its like they have a team of 2 working on these issues…or the games sphagetti coding is so bad even they cant seem to get it right. Im welcoming all the Trolls, Keyboard warriors, and white knights to come have a go at this. Played many MMORPGS at launch in my life always problems its inevitable but they keep constant fixes and updates. Imma give it 1-2 more weeks… if this keeps up there is no hope… and I rather go download Stardew Valley and support them cause they doing one hell of a good job there and I love Harvest Moon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How u can tell this? WE NEED MORE POTIONS ICON … (Better make some potions with С2H5OH for drink some of them b4 read another patch notes).

Now we can see on right icons for potions 4 a long time while be under the lags)))

1 Like

Meh, the last big patch that actually changed anything meaningful was the non-token trade + storage patch. Every other patch after that has been utter garbage.

Maybe, bear w/ me trying to stay positive here, those are what they have fixed so far and that they’re still working on the more important issues which might be taking them more time.

They lie all the time. Before f2p,they said that they are working on a big patch and now still nothing this game is released

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.