Tree of Savior Forum

Read this if you are stuck at lodge ([SA] server)-Possible Solution-

I already posted this in a certain topic, and decided to create one myself so more people can see it, i really hope this solve the problem for you because i know it’s really frustating to not being able to play the game.

I wasn’t able to play with 2 of my characters( i was able to play with the other 2) since the tranfer to the [SA] server, then i heard about WTFast and decided to give it a try, and surprinsingly it worked. Both characters were stuck at lodge, both on the Zachariel Crossroads map, now i can play with both of them.
Be sure to choose the WTFast server with the best ping(Manually connect > Sort by ping).

BTW i’m using WTFast via Steam.

Try this and if it works for you, post here so more people can see this.

EDIT: Certain people are saying that it’s prohibited to use WTFast, i haven’t found any word from IMC on this, so i really don’t know what to think. I just posted this in hopes of helping people that are having the same issue i had. I’ll wait until IMC say something about WTFast, til then, i’m not using it, so use it at your own risk.

IMC it is banning people who use WTFast :frowning:

OMG! how secure is using WTFAST? :open_mouth:

I’m just sharing what worked for me, it helped me unstuck 2 of my characters, i supported this game, i want to play it cause it is an awesome game but sadly i got no response from anyone, sent a ticket and i wasn’t answered, posted, but nothing. I don’t know if there’s really a problem for using WTFast, but it helped me unstuck my characters, i’ll search and try to find if it’s really prohibited, cause if it is, then i’ll never use it anymore, but still, i helped me unstuck 2 of my characters.

For me it worked, i unstucked my char

I use Premium WTFast through Steam and it doesn’t work for me.

if i remember it right, i’m using BR3, try with that one

Well, as soon as i entered Zachariel Crossroads again, it got stuck again, i don’t know what to do anymore, 3 days already without doing dungeons… i’ll never get my arde dagger at this rate =/.

I did the same thing and now im able to play too.

As WTFast and TOS are sold in Steam I think that it is not fair if you get banned because of that…

Yeah, good point… I’ve been trying to find any word from IMC regarding WTFast but sadly i coudn’t…

1 Like

On the FAQ there is an item “How to address the launch error”

Below are some solutions we’ve found help fix this issue. We will keep updating this topic as we find new solutions for this error.

1. Disable your antivirus and firewall before running the game.
    If your client runs properly with your antivirus and/or firewall inactive, add ToS to its exception list.
  1. Run ToS from the patch folder.
    Go to your Steam folder > steamapps > common > TreeOfSavior > release > patch and run the tos.exe file from there.
  1. Run ToS as administrator.
    Go to your Steam folder > steamapps > common > TreeOfSavior > release > patch, right-click tos.exe and choose Run as Administrator.
  1. Run tos.exe.temp as tos.exe.
    Go to your Steam folder > steamapps > common > TreeOfSavior > release > patch and, if you see tos.exe and tos.exe.temp, delete tos.exe. Then, rename tos.exe.temp to tos.exe and run it.
  1. Use VPN progrms
    It seems CDN issue, We’re expecting to solve it after server relocation.

so according to the 5th item they shouldn’t ban players only for using tunneling programs such as WTFast those who are claiming to be banned because of that probably were mistakenly banned or did something else besides using it

1 Like

If you use just to play instead of bypass region lock its fine…I live in Sao Paulo and i use to connect to the server in Sao paulo…

I tested here, and it does not work.