Tree of Savior Forum

Rather Unknown Doppel (DoV) bug -> Easy ET

And they have the nerve to cry when they get nerfed,these preposterous nonclerics

P.s: Imc never knew how to program stacked effects, just look at the Druid exploit for infinite geometrical scaling matk

2 Likes

kakaka quality shitpost

1 Like

Lol, I am so happy someone can check video properly. I am using addon for phys atk not just for a joke. Was thinking when will ppl see how actually atk changing. I should thank you,sciguma for being smart :slight_smile:
To avoid that I can easily hide an addon. But all of videos were made on purpose to show this. I like the quick-witted people :smirk:

But unknown doppel o_o? More than half server knows me(talking only about 300+ppl). Since I was making a lot of ET grps even at lolopanther area. Geared full lolo 2 of my chars.

Unknown doppel bug. I mean the bug. On Fedi everyone knows everyone anyways. I don’t think this one is widespread known. But thanks for the videos! :slight_smile:

There is one more video on channel(added today), to make everything for you even more clearly.

Oh! Yeah this bug’s actually already been fixed in ktos

Good opportunity to…

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Yuri

Time to patch us up

Did you just post an exploit so that people can exploit even more?

1 Like

Fixed in Nov 24, 2016 kTOS patch: http://pastebin.com/8PDnrUXe

Doppelsoeldner:
Deeds of Valor:
- Fixed issue where Glass Mole card would cause an abnormally high value of physical damage.

2 Likes

It’s actually a issue with the snapshot buff. Cause potatoe coders.

This issue still occurs with other various boost like MDEF etc. :head_bandage:

1 Like

This is the same that Roxael claims to be a good & cool boy himself.

And basically this comes from abusing an exploit that you are proud of, you won’t share the same fate as people crashing channels to get practoniums tho.

And newbies still asks why this game had a bad steam review and reputation, IMC and their way to manage things is gold holy moly.

1 Like

too bad we dont have over half of these patches yet

Someone should make a thread asking why these bug exploiter in ET doesn’t get banned

Ah ok. Guess that means it will also be fixed here one day.

LOL. If I made a video how I’m doing solmiki, and you made a decicion that we did that even on lolopanther? So sad ppl like to whine more than play. I had full lolo long time before I found this trick.

And answer for other noob, that asks for ban. You need to ban all doppels in the game, since this class was broken from CBT. Never worked as it should work. There are so many exploits that everyone knows. But ban for just one? Ask for ban ALL of dopples in the game on steam. There is no doppel that is not using attack speed abuse for cyclone(for example, and there are many more things). In tos exploits like this called mechanics, becuase IMC fix this only on ktos
And be glad someone shared this instead of crying.

You should get down from your high horse. This bug is different compared to the Highspeed Cyclone. The auto attack highspeed cyclone feels more like a hidden mechanic (which are supposed to be found and be hidden).
But IMC stated that this was kind of intended but bugged so they changed/fixed it. But stacking broken +patk towards infinity is indeed unintended and bugabuse and has nothing to do with anything hidden mechanics.

But! IMC is at fault here. Seems like that was fixed on ktos according to @cnatomos long ago and IMC gives a ■■■■ about iTOS again. If IMC doesn’t care then well it is that way. And to be honest if one plays Doppel with Melstis + Ausrine right then this bug if probably inevitable and it shouldn’t be the players job to find a way around to not trigger it.
People should not be banned for stuff like that given that it can easily be triggered in engame parties and IMC already has the fix lying around. If it makes content easier for now compared to other classes then it is this way now. Deal with it I guess. It’s a personal preferance if one can look at the achievements and be happy about it or feel ashamed because a bug made it possible.

But! @McLaughlin bragging while bugabusing and then calling others noobs that’s low.

4 Likes

I was 3rd person on fedimian who got 4/4 lolopanther set, not even using a doppel(as a f***ing monk, not a joke). Yes, I have characters more that are doing ET. I found this myself with a lot time checking mechanics and searching how everything works on doppel. If ppl can’t find that it’s only about their game style. So maybe If I am doing this and I found this makes me a little bit better than ppl who only can cry like “BAN BAN BAN”?

And if you can’t do same things with only reason “I don’t have a doppel”, so here is a answer. I lvled a character from 0 to 330 in 5 days(there are ppl who did it even faster). There is nothing impossible. Start making it now and soon you will do same dmg. I wonder why ppl can’t get usefull information from videos instead of whine. Well, maybe that’s why ppl will never live in the peaceful world. I was trying to show everything out and got blamed. Good luck, for me it’s done. Haters gonna hate forever.

I don’t care how did you get your sets or where and when did you use it, you’re proud to admit that you benefit of a bug (= literally the definition of exploit) and even uploaded videos.

If this isn’t a reason to ban you tell me what is. Once again don’t worry, not even bots are banned only ones who crashed channels.

So your opinion is use bugs and hide everything from everyone? Haha, ok. First I see cruel ppl, now selfish ppl

So now hiding something illegal is being selfish. Stop it there and stop embarrasing yourself.

@haukinyau1