Tree of Savior Forum

Rank9 Korean Builds

Guys, I stopped playing this game 5 months ago. I came back for the proximity of the new update and I’d like a little help. Can you guys tell me the best builds for each class in kToS right now?

There’s no really such thing since IMC is still balancing classes and changing the skills…
You should wait a bit more and check these topics: KTEST R9 class patch (Video & skill Descriptions) & kTOS General Thread v3.0
And anyway, there’s no really “best builds for each class”, it depends on what you want to do…
If you mean to say “The best meta DPS build !” then just get a top tier weapon, enhance and transcend it as much as possible and you’re a top DPS.

Every game have a better build, it’s impossible to complete balance the game.
Enchanted weapon is a must have, but have a good build make a difference too.

Like I said “it depends on what you want to do”, depending on if you want to farm, DPS, support, or whatever, the “best” builds won’t be the same…
And like I said again, IMC is changing skills. They’re not just balancing the damages, they’re changing how skills work, their effects, their attributes (Like they Krivis’ Daino doesn’t give buff slots anymore). For example SR should still be the fastest farming class, but since they increased Limacon’s SP consumption cheap people might not like it anymore and since QS’ RS lasts 5 minutes now it might be a good alternative.

I disagree on the “Every game have a better build, it’s impossible to complete balance the game.” since some games do achieve that and you can literally build whatever, but it’s not the subject.