Tree of Savior Forum

Rank6 Filler for FeatherFoot build

Hi everyone, I’m currently playing a new wiz to try out the FF class. The path is:

w1>cryo1>link2>thau1>x>ff2

Already at rank5 thau1 and going for job change, but still undecided on what to take for rank6. The path I have in mind are either link3 or thau2

1. link3 for more targets and stronger lasting links (I also have a dandel gem so can get 11 targets with jp16)

2. thau2 for higher base dmg from the 2 swell arms buff. Reversi is a bonus

Can anyone share their opinion on this or is there another better filler to fill in X? I’m more PVE orientated and don’t really like PVP.

I dont think ff needs tau2 link 3 is a better option. If you were pyro I would definitely say tau2.

Plus you can share your high con with members with lifeline.

I think you’re going to reroll that build, FF needs surespell so bad. Unless you’re pyro with agni, FF is builded with Wiz3 (most of the cases), anyway I would advise taking either Necro C1 or Link3.

Originally going for a wiz3 build, but I read that bloodsucking now doesn’t get cancelled when taking damage (much like pseudo surespell), only cancel if hit by knockback. That’s why went cryo instead.

Can any experienced FF validate this?

Well my main character is a FF but I haven’t heard that before, it might be true, i’ll ask Maghi since I barely play anymore

it works like psychic pressure, it does get cancelled when you are attacked, i dont know where you read that from.

Read it in the FeatherFoot class thread https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/class-featherfoot-thread/303318/1177

Although it is assumed to be a bug and might be removed, but seeing how IMC works, they might just make it into a feature :grin:

Or maybe I can just take wiz2 to get surespell to cover blood sucking?

That could be another option, ask in the offical FF thread

Had plan to post there, but figured it will be better to create another build thread since there are other discussions there and could get messy.

Oh well, this is just an experimental character so if it really is subpar, can just leave it there for the team level. I do have spare character slots to play around with for now :yum:

1 Like

They pull off a new attributes [Focus] similar to the Kino to avoid getting Surespell in the future.

It was a bug before the last big patch, for now, BS became stoppable by hit again :cry: After that, i totally given up my FF, besides all the cons that it has, this make him worse.
Build wiz 3 -link 2 - thauma 1 FF 2