Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 Gameplay Videos from Korea - (closing soon)

Yep, Kabbalist1 is really good for the skills it gives. I too see Kabbalist more as a support class too. Given the skills C1 and C2 gives, we can already guess how will C3 kabbalist be like, more support based off Notarikon/Gematria and perhaps debuff skills that lowers enemy stats on a % based off numerals rolled.

I’m just thinking aloud on what the future will be like once R9 and R10 hits. If power creep continues on like how it is like for mobs in 280-330, and skill damage remains as fixed numbers as what it is currently, it is going to get harder and harder to actually maintain a FS character without any kind of damage skill within the build to support playing outside of a party.

Base on trends, maps 330-380 will be made up of monsters having 300-400k hp. R8 classes are the 1st end game classes we see in ToS, since the game goes up to R10 and R8 will have its circle3 by then. From here we can roughly gauge how much end game damage we will need to do or mitigate for FS builds.

Have not seen the new C2 Merkabah how it fares in pve, very hard to find a video that showcases it.

Hey, does anyone have any good suggestions for an Archer 3 Scout 1 Rogue 3 build? It doesn’t seem like Hackapell or Mergen are very good. And is Archer going to get a hidden class for rank 8? Maybe that would be suitable for the build I chose.

No one knows if that is the final state of Mergen and Hackapel. Regarding hidden class, no archer yet.

Pve or pvp? Kind of important.

At least for pvp, extra range attribute sound decent for mergen.

Imo mergem is just safer bet for future class in gen eral. Allow easy switch to different r9 easily.

My build was supposed to be for pvp but it does really bad in it. I think it may be the worst pve build in the game but at this point anything that could potentially save my build would be helpful. I’m thinking about dropping backstab all together because I have to use 170 level weapons for it to be an okay skill and it hurts my evasion so much and I end up not being able to dodge anything because of it. I don’t want to be using 170 weapons at level 330. I think IMC forgot about Rogue 3 when they made rank 8 :zipper_mouth:

any suggested path for an a2-qs3 build? thanks

1 Like

cannoneer 2 intro had been release

not sure this one had been uploaded before or not, SR3 intro

come on, everyone knows that…you don’t need to post that here…people looking different meta videos no need intro skills

Keep in mind there is a higher level New weapon for quarrel Shooters, maybe rogues are getting some love as well. Who knows…

I see, just though of sharing the info I found

What if you need Didel as ingredients there? :fearful:

+3 levels on running shot make it worth every talt you got from saalus cube.

1 Like

it does

better get that didel :cold_sweat:

These bunch of hits are insane!

Anyone from ktos has any info abt how goof taoist dmg are?bc only 1 skill has attributes…i know its expensive af but does taoist has good dmg?i saw only that op zaibas dmg, the other video shows creeping death charm arent very impressive in terms of dmg O.O or anyonr from ktos can tell whats the highest dps class/path for magic user after this r8 come out? Thanks

Can someone provide a link with Korean builds? Any site such as a “tosbase” but made for koreans?

Id like to understand a good R8 build for several classes

It’s time.
SoonTM

2 Likes

More vids:

Reiter hakkapalle farting hamster:

Wugushi mergen vs cerberus lvl 200 dungeon:

Fencer3 solo Moa:

inquisitor damage seems pretty lacking

Compared to dragoon2? Yes.
However I think inquisitor deals nice damage for a cleric class. Other nice damages are Diev Owl, Bokor Doctor.

Inquisitor has an added benefit of being designed to be anti-magic (perhaps nice for PvP?). Plus higher levels of breaking wheel duration will combine nicely with the new warrior damages.