Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 Gameplay Videos from Korea - (closing soon)

Wow… okay… I mean, where did you get the pic from? )))

Tbt I was tricked by a picture showing–should’ve been no surprise there!–fake Cleric costumes. Don’t wanna fall into the same hole again. :<

Anyway from the start it’s weird to launch a hidden class accessible only to female characters.

I can’t verify it for you. I’d recommend you wait for IMC official announcement.
Source: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4198&p=3&l=57573

2 Likes

Found a vid of Dragoon c2 but his/her level is already too high for the mobs.

Judging by how low the pyro dmg is, will sage’s duplicate really help it?

Any video for the new Limacon and SR3?

No, not yet.
@random I don’t know, it seems quite low - especially compared to swordie r8 damage.

Only pics atm.
Users with too many Exp tomes.

What’s this??

Vids
Wiz3-kino-Chrono3-Sage vs mobs = … :

2 Likes

more waiting haha, hopefully next week we’ll have a better details on it.

lol will he be able to finish using before he reach max lv
:grinning:

That looks like swordsman swimsuit costume with some graphic glitch, like the female version where the shirt when missing.

Seems like linker is still a very strong pick, without linker the damage when down a lot on Ultima Dimension. Lucky I’m still holding back on my final rank at the movement, seems like I have to take linker if I plan to go sage.

Yeah, Ultimate Dimension is bad, only hit 4 times with high CD and attribute is garbage unless we get higher max level (1 -> 5).

Micro is also only worth for its (1.6 mil silver) attribute.

Missile Hole will be great against burst type classes, but just a little distraction agains anything with multi-hits. (Sages will survive 5s against QS instead of 3,5s :wink:)

VonFreya is doing introduction videos on YT of Rank 8. Idk if he will do all classes, but currently there is Sage and Inquisitor.

I guess he’ll do more, but the warlock2 video might need to wait, he did
mention his friend didn’t take the new skill yet.

Currently I do think that sage is in a very bad spot, maybe they will buff it in the future? (judging by how many complain there is in the inven forum), the only good thing I see from this class now is that, you’ll have higher survivability compare to other mages, with your missile hole and blink.

After seeing the video, I’m curious about how Pear of Anguish vs Missile Hole, from the video it seems like Inquisitor can completely shut down any mages class.

Not SR3 … but new Limacon

So in rank 8 SW, what skill murmillo use with clone shinobi ?

3 Likes

linker warlock 2

1 Like

so if i don’t want to pick a Musketter what is really viable as autoattacker in R8 for the archer class?

Isnt it to weak with out link i think its better that he got link instead of kino1…

We don’t really know yet since majority of updated archer ranks aside from SR and Musket is dogshit. We need to wait first if there will changes Hackappel/Mergen/Cannoneer are weak while Hackapels are bugged. Falconer seems to have an AI problem.

Yes for PvE, linker is better. I think the player of wiz3 kino chrono3 sage had a PvP build. He uses kino to teleport and swap enemies -> use time Stop.

It seems in KrToS the wiz meta is slowly moving towards linker. Joint penalty is very strong, as shown on the videos.

Edit: cleaned up
DPS-AoE
Wiz3 linker3 - Warlock1/2 Featherfoot1/2
Wiz3 linker2 - necro3

Secondary support/damage
Wiz - X -link1/2/3 - thauma 1/2/3.
Wiz X X - linker X - sorcerer X - warlock/ff 1/2 /sage/enchanter.
WIz - X - link1/2 - chrono3.
Support king is still cryo3 chrono3.

This is the SR girl of the team which cleared earthtower. +17 bandit crossbow.

1 Like

New vid of enchanter scrolled Pole of Agony (warlock skill) = bad, useless. The character has 723 int.

4 Likes

Yes_ herself

1 Like