Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 Gameplay Videos from Korea - (closing soon)

just wondering why people take pel2 instead something like highlander or barb (exp highlander).
they get cartar stroke or helm chopper that way.

Fencer 3 vs Dragoon 2, which one will deliver the better DPS overall in a long battle? IDK since your first post indicates that Dragoon 2 is still the #1 WB hunter, but most videos proves otherwise.

Most on vids*, correction.
The shinobi clones will copy Umbo blow + Rim blow of peltasta,
Activating high Guard (pelt2) + attribute for umbo blow + rimblow for extra damage.

oh right, i forgot that high guard attribute.

Would you say not going Thaumaturge 1 and instead going Wizard C3 -> Linker C3 -> Featherfoot C2 (Full Con) be considered gimping myself hard? Not a huge fan of using Transpose despite being able to use bloodsucking to get the hp back.

Going full INT is difficult to level (low HP).
Going full CON is difficult to level too (low damage).

INT receives +10% per rank bonus, so in the end you will have more INT if you decide to transpose int->con -> heal up -> levitate & blood curse nuke.
I haven’t seen vids of Featherfoot using the kundela slash at all, FF2 is all about blood curse nuke. Since the strength of the skill is %HP based, going full INT transpose -> CON will be stronger.

You should mind your preference. If you like to PvP, transpose int -> CON -> bloodsucking is really difficult, likely you will be dead before you can pull off blood curse.

It’s best to ask @ellyr and others at the featherfoot thread:

1 Like

It is very gear and %attribute dependant, and the armour type of the boss too. +party support.
I will have to read more on forum before I can give you a final answer.

someone got a oracle 3 vid? o.o

Is taoist priest a really expensive path?

@greyhiem What do you think about wiz3-linker2-RC-Wl2? Since rune of destruction scales well with magic attack (400% + 2682). Or is must have more link hit count (150 for linker3)?

@greyhiem Thanks for ur help… also, is high guard boost and also the helmet from murmillo boost neglected by the clones in shinobi? Ivê read some where that they don’t benefit from the damage boost wich is the main point …

@SlyGoat Kindly help me get the pros and cons of Dopplesoelder 3 vs Dragoon 2? Trying to help a friend decide wich swords class to go, even shinobi I’d it’s viable he will go, we wants high damage, ability to farm alone ( at endgame, not leveling ), and quick dungeon and boss clear if possible ( this goes into the farm alone and efficiently thing ) … Also, if dopplesoelder it’s the awnser, would u advice pel1 with high 3 or barb 1 with high 3? ( or anything else? )

Thanks

just wanted to quote this one, it does require ‘knockdowned’ enemy to be able to use it and deal damage… however, you can actually use the Skill mid-air. (via jumping) but it doesn’t deal damage.

The big question is the New attribute for Punish (AoE). does it require a target to be able to Splash its damage? or Skill execution is enough to do the AoE Attribute?

If someone can test this.

yeah, some skills cost up to 10k silver to use

Right now it looks like Dragoon2 and the unfortunate answer to “why” is just that Dragoon2 is better than Doppel3 at everything. More damage, lower cooldowns, really strong party synergy because of debuffs and gae bulg, and it’s only a C2 class meaning it can only get stronger with C3 while Doppel is at its peak now and its peak is underwhelming.

Plus, the common Dragoon2 build will have Doppel1 in it anyway, so you still get level 5 Cyclone and DoV, and Double Pay for the occasional loot boost and double exp gains from mission bosses. The main reasons to go Doppel2-3 are really more levels of Cyclone and DoV, so right from the start you get the best Doppel skills with minimal investment.

As to why Doppel’s damage pales in comparison to Dragoon and why Doppel’s C1 skills continue to be the strongest skills it has even in C3: fake multihits. Cyclone is a true multihit that does a ton of damage and has a nice wide hitbox + mobility so you can land the damage consistently. Doppel’s C2 skills were underwhelming, and the attributes they get in C3 don’t actually provide a shitload of extra hits the way they say they do, the displayed damage is just split between more lines. For some reason IMC has a fetish for fake multihits in rank 8.

Is there more video on shinobi dragoonc1? Also does dragoonc2 got nerf? If so which class is top dps for bossing now?

duno what u taking about, doppel is top dps now and will still be top dps with R8…
i think its going to be doppel/fencer >dragoon or even doppel>fencer>>dragoon

This. And i read somewhere dragoonc2 got nerf?

LOL

dragoon is fencer best friend in bossing, that serpentine debuff will always welcome by us fencer
ps: epee garde is a buff exclusive to us fencer
no hard feeling, that dethrone is OP, but in term DPS, all fencer skill will benefit from serpentine debuff

@Lenny How’s that?

Well I do saw those videos we got lately about dopplesoelder and it is brilliant really, the aoe, the burst is insane aswell, maybe stronger than drag? Not sure… but really… seems rrally good… pve wise ofc…

Cyclone gets even better and punish is now maybe top tier damage and area from the numbers we see in some videos? I know that the guy might have huge attributes and weapons but so do the Dragoon 2 we see much likely. We can see videos of both farming those 250k hp squirels and even tough dopple have a Party… we pretty much one shots them at times… doesnt even need to setup that much… the Dragoon does a good job but takes a tad longer… also there’s the siaulai bosses clear in wich we can have an idea of burst with a tad of sustain damage and dopplesoelder kills the blue boss there in 15 seconds? That’s beast…

Any actual numbers that may tell us a more accurate truth?

Also about dopplesoelder being 3 and dragoon being 2… ir could go both ways in rank 9… dopplesoelder can get a new class with beast synergy … and dragoon might not even benefit much from anything other than dethrone lv15 at circle 3…

Thanks

the thing is, doppel skills are all multihit, when ppl start getting high transcendence, all doppel skills (exept the new one, but ill probably skip that) will get stronger.
dragoon dethrone is 1 hit with high base dmg, so ur weapon only apply once, while dopp get 4, 8 and 10 multihit + cyclone. all doing bonus % dmg with cleave, the new skill and shock, and all scaling with ur gear

so dragoon get almost his full potential right after going c2, while dopp need to spend a lot of time upgrading gear, but will be the best dps in the end.

imagine with some months that 1800 dmg sword becomes a 3k one, so 3k + STR on all those multihit skills.
and don’t forget about skull swing, the monster defense also counts for every hit

thats doppel power

fencer will do the same thing with rapier, cus they got a lot of multihit skills too