Tree of Savior Forum

Racism against Brazilian players

This has been bothering me, people offend each other all the time. The game is very good for certain people like this want to ruin the experience of others.
People like this should receive IP BLOCK, they do not add anything to the community of the tree of savior.
I will follow it, to see what the position of IMC on this.
Thank you for your attention and support.
Sorry for bad english, it is the translator.

Reason for reporting the player: RACISM/OFFENSES
Server: ORSHA
Team name: RAGDOLL
Evidence:

1 Like

Who cares at this point. SA is getting its own server like everyone else, apparently the plan is to just split everyone up. Also IP bans donโ€™t do much.

3 Likes

It really is disconcerting to know that people goes to video games with that kind of thinking. You canยดt cooperate with other people, because youยดre full of prejudices? Play single player.
And we have this awesome big classroom called โ€œGameโ€, so why wonยดt people simply help each other out? I try to keep my best behavior when playing MMOs, but my reputation with a group can be utterly squashed if they discover that Iยดm a Brazilian. I like South America servers in multiplayer games because they lower my ping, but I hate missing out all of those people I could have small talk with.

Racism is the belief that one race is superior or inferior to another. If being called a brazilian slum offends you welcome to the internet cupcake. The reason people hate brs is not because of racism. We hate brs because time and again they troll and pester and they โ– โ– โ– โ–  up what could be a great time in a game. Brs are as bad as bots.

3 Likes

I donโ€™t really get the hate for the BR players in this game, I know you canโ€™t generalize but the BR are some of the best players Iโ€™ve met in a lot of online games, do you want the worst latino stereotype? you have the Peruvians and the Argentinians (not chileans, theyโ€™re cool).

Relax man because SA server coming soon, you better ignore those crybabies and enjoy the game. But i have to admit that there are too many are insulting BR in this game, they have explained because โ€œBR is bad BR is trollโ€, i dont see that point. Most of BR i met in klai are nice and fun to play with, they also look like victim and the truly bad guy are people who insult them because of โ€ฆnothing.
With SA server you guys will have your own sanctuary, good luck BR players
Btw i dont think its racism, its XENOPHOBIAAAAA!!!

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHHQ52v3gps

We already have 20+ of these threads, no one needs to be reminded that people donโ€™t like people being mean to Brazilians. Reminded that people donโ€™t like Brazilians. Reminded that people donโ€™t like the people that people that donโ€™t like Brazilians. Reminded that Brazilians donโ€™t like the people that people donโ€™t like Brazilians. Reminded that Brazilians donโ€™t like some Brazilians. Reminded that Brazilians donโ€™t like the Brazilians that donโ€™t like the people that people donโ€™t like the people.

I donโ€™t know what I wrote, but it pretty much sums up the 20+ multiple threads about what they talk about.

An inception that will never end. I guess these threads wonโ€™t either.

What we should actually be doing is reporting people that donโ€™t like lolis. Then start the lolicon movement and very slowly take over the game and rule everything.

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I may be wrong, but I think that Ru player went to US server and got mistaken for being Br.

I know people from the US mistake spanish for portuguese(the language spoke in Brazil) all the time, thus mistaking mexicans for brazilians.

Also, it happens that a big portion of americans have this tendency to be racists and they found out that they are free to express their racism inside Tree of Savior whereas in most places they would be removed or heavily criticized for doing so.

Putting in perspective, they are that guy who likes to, literally, talk about โ– โ– โ– โ–  in the restaurant. The one everyone looks at and thinks โ€œwhat is this retard talking and why didnโ€™t the restaurant remove him yetโ€. Except that instead of a slob who likes โ– โ– โ– โ–  they are racists and instead of a restaurant with rules for a minimum of civilicity we have a place where they can say out loud โ€œI will defecate on the plate and eat itโ€ and the owner wonโ€™t do a thing.

Give me a break youโ€™re very naive if you think it isnโ€™t bad on both ends.

Iโ€™ve had multiple BR players immediately ask if Iโ€™m BR in groups and as soon as I say no they begin trash talking me for no reason the entire dungeon. They donโ€™t seem to realize google translate exists :stuck_out_tongue:

Ignorance is bliss.

There are โ– โ– โ– โ–  heads in every community no one is innocent.