Tree of Savior Forum

Quick question on SADHUman

Hi guys, just a short question on sadhu. Isit worth to go sadhu 2 for possession if im just staying at c2. Meaning lvl 5 possession, no plans to go c3.

I know people said sadhu is sadhuman but im making this class precisely because people say its weak, thanks.

Extra info: planning on going cleric2>sadhu1>diev2??>sadhu??> the rest doesnt matter yet but maybe druid or oracle who knows.

Thanks in advance citizens of gotham.

2 Likes

I found good info here

bottom part isn’t that outdated xD

as far as I know possession is supposedly the strongest sadhu attack…

as for Sadhu been weak… yeah OoB is weak… heck the only reason I use it is cause I get ok dmg with the event necklace xD

am still a lvl 7 sadhu, but I like the explosion thingy and think kockback attribute is a most when getting dmg by a mob :smiley:

helps a lot to escape xD sad it’s only a 1 use per CD thing

@DrRM lol thanks bro i read that thread already and yes it contains both old and new info. However its full of stuff and i basically only want to know if possession is worth taking sadhu 2 for, and that is considering i will not go sadhu 3. Chances are it’s either not worth taking at all, or its only worth if i take sadhu 3 to get possession 10.

Thats basically all i wanna know because if possession 5 is worthless i will only take sadhu 1. Whole idea i go sadhu is only because 1. People say its weak. 2. I like the animation of my soul projected outside my body. Hahaha

with how slow I play I will tell you if its worth it next year xD

am planing a Sadhu C3 :smiley:

@DrRM l! Im gonna progress slow too. Im alredi playing a dragoon, pd, fletcher, cryo, krivis, need to lvl my squire, and making a fencer. Now this sadhus gonna take some time. Im abit crazy with making chars. Lol! Im sure there are ppl who are crazier.

I remember at early Open Beta, Sadhu2>Druid was the thing. People loved the no cd OoB so much. But now, OoB is only for sight seeing with a little better view. Even if it still works with Druid’s transforms, but I would not do OoB at all and only lose some little damage but have more freely movement. However, you have to do OoB, if not, you lose the concept of this class, right?

@e_piyachai well kinda, i wouldnt take sadhu if i don’t want oob, and i named my character dreamwalker specifically for that moment so dont crush my dreams just yet. I know oob is weak now, i have intentions to try to weak classes.

So anyway, is possession 5 worth taking sadhu 2 for… :frowning:

Sadhu 2 is currently fine for possession (However, uncertain for the future due to its elemental property changing ) , for the most part upon picking it up you will be able to kill a large majority of enemies when channeling possession, OOB can be used to kill lower health monsters.

I reccomend the path:
Cleric>Cleric>Dievdirbys>Sadhu>Sadhu>Dievdirbys> (You may aswell go diev at this point 3 )

My pathway is that route, you can see it here, an older video i have playing;

Sadhu is weak, but not the pinnacle that people try to make it to be.

2 Likes

thanks for the response. what element is possession becoming?

It will change from [Holy] to [Soul] a new element that has been added.
I think this is an accurate table you can use as reference. == [ kTOS Property Table ]

1 Like

I don’t want to crash your dream but I want you to think about OoB more, before think about Possession. You cannot use both at the same time and OoB is the main concept of this class, so you should focus on how to use OoB most effectively. After that, you can add Possession into you rotation skills, if you have some ranks left over.

Don’t forget, Batman always make effective assaults, so plan your skills carefully for the effectiveness.

@e_piyachai well i chose to make diev sadhu because diev has zoning abilities that can protect my body. Owl and world tree will provide protection to my body to certain extend. I did not take krivis because i already have a krivis and i wanna try something different. If possession is not worth it i may try druid. Chortasmata can turn enemies into plants for carve attack and carnivory can be my non channeled possession. However, possession does cc the enemy and sadhu c2 provides heal whenever i move my body to my soul. Will see how it goes.

I like the idea. It looks like stationary Sadhu. It is playable but the problem is how much dps it can do. Because Sadhu is the red symbol class, people will always look for its DPS. The DievDruid build should do more DPS?

@e_piyachai haha, one thing for sure is im creating it for fun. However one point u mentioned is the colour of the class being red which is dps, thats great and all but personally i nvr play any cleric as pure dps, I don’t like it. Clerics as a base class offers one thing other classes can nvr do, that is healing and supporting. People can make all the pure dps clerics they want but thats their problem, its just not my thing. For me, my clerics can be dps oriented but still a good support. So i always take cleric2 even if i make dps oriented clerics.
One thing i really disdain when i party with dps clerics is that they are so focused on doing dmg they dont even pay attention to the hp of their team mates. Iv met many noobs like that. I have 2 clerics one is with priest3 for support orientation and the other is a krivis bokor for dmg but i will still always rmb my core task, to heal. The sadhu is the 3rd im making and i still will not neglect the support side.

Ok back on track, i believe druid can be a good combo, but im guessing i cant use telepath when i use oob? Haha, and if i go druid then chances are i will either get diev3 late or not at all. Btw when the grass changes monsters to plant type does it change them from flying to foot?

@e_piyachai oh yea sry i forgot to mention that sadhu is a must for this character because the whole reason i create him is to try sadhu. And to do oob cos it looks funny lol!

About the support task, it is true that you should do support your team as much as you can. However the Cleric2Diev3Driud also is able to support and has the DPS too. I know you do it for fun and I think it is doable, the character is playable and can do fine in PvE solo or party. But you might just under perform some builds because they don’t go Sadhu. You can satisfy with your playable, under perform class but it should be better, if you can find how to make it overcome its limit and lead other into your love class path.

@e_piyachai Hahaa no worries, i get that ur trying to help out, thats why im thinking c2>diev3>sadhu1>druid2. Sahdu2 is optional.

c2>diev3>sadhu1>druid2 looks more like DievDruid and force insert Sadhu1 into the build which kicks Druid3 out. :cold_sweat:

Possession is really great, but it’s mostly because it’s Holy property damages. Possession will destroy any darkness mobs and bosses quite heavily.
I’m really not sure how it’ll be once it’ll be “Soul” and with the aoe being closer to the body~

Imo Sadhu-Diev is a really nice combo. I had a Sadhu 2 Diev 3 planned, but I switched half-way to make it my Oracle 3 shopper.
OOB can be stopped + you have no PDEF, and Possession is channel, so something like World Tree or Ausrine is really nice. Oracle’s Counterspell is good too if you’re surrounded by MATK mobs/bosses (and a lot of bosses now have mostly magical attacks).

Anyway, Sadhu 1 only is pretty worthless. OOB damages are really low, you lose PDEF when using it, and it’s often situational. Possession is what you need to have real DPS. Low cooldown (even more with Laima) + good damages + CC.

1 Like

if u want to focus on OoB then Druid 3 is a must…

OoB will cancel if u get KD or CC and Lycantrophy solved that, not to mention Hengestone for double damage and health, also Sterea Trofh since when using OoB u’ll be defenseless…

there’s also a reason why transformation skill can’t use auto attack… :smirk:

personally my build would be C2>Diev1>Sadhu2>Druid3…

1 Like