Tree of Savior Forum

Quick Question about Alchemist

I read somewhere that Alchemists are not worth taking anymore.

I simply want to know what changed since CBT2 ?

Whats the point in making lots of money when you cant send it to other characters? Same issue all crafters are facing, but unlike some of the other crafters alchemist has no good combat skills to offer.

1 Like

That doesn’t make the class bad, it makes the money making bad ^^

If that’s all there is to it, that’s cool, my gf wanted to do alchemist for our guild. So money is not important at all.

The question is : are alchemist potions/enchant bad ? worth taking ?

Yes those will be useful because potions are used allll the time, however a pain in the ass to sell due to the awful market. And awakening will always have people looking for it. but at the cost of combat skills, so its a matter of is it worth it to you.

Thank you for your time and quick answers.
Yup i think we’ll make it work, since we’re quite a lot and always playing together.

Ty again =)

do we still have to trade equip with alchemist to awaken them ?

I don’t think so it has been a while but i believe they added a menu to enable you to do it without trading.

k nice thanks

Someone will have to pay for her token though…

Apart trade restrictions/ban ? Item Awakening now sucks.
I don’t know if Briquetting was ever good (if it was 50% odd of increase/decrease instead of current random increase/decrease value).

^ expect an update about awakening odds in the next hours

I still think people will use it, its just makes your items better if you have the potential available.

Briquetting was very situational, at best, and with Earth Tower gear… It’s not going to work. Since you need a second copy of the gear in question, and nothing else has Eight Stars.