Tree of Savior Forum

Questions about TP and Tokens

I’m a little confused when I read about these two things on the FAQ.

• TP are accumulated free of charge when your total TP is between 0 and 4.
  • Once your total TP reaches 5, you can no longer accumulate TP for free.

How do you get TP after you’ve gathered 5? Also, can you store the TP somewhere so it starts accumulate for free again or do you have to spend it?

How much TP do you need in order to buy 1 token? Also, is it possible to accumulate enough TP fro free so you can buy a 30 day Token?

TP is the cash currency, so you buy it with real money. They give TP over time to us, as long as we have less than 5. This allows free players to buy basic stuff.

We are waiting for a promised announcement where they will talk about cash items and their prices, on Korea it costs 198 TP.

You can buy token with ingame silver too, in the auction house, from other players. In korea it’s affordable once you are high level, but in this case the price is dictated by players, so may differ.

1 Like

You can not store the TP anywhere. 5 is the max you can have if you do not buy TP, so you will never have enough to buy any Cash Shop items > 5 TP, unless those Cash Shop items are sellable on the auction house for silver.

No your capped at 5, the point is you have to pay to get the things that cost more so IMC can make money.

token = 198 TP on Ktos (Subject to change for Itos) and no you can not get more tehn 5 free tp. However tokens can be bought and sold on the market for silver.

Do you know if there has been or will be sales of some kind in the TP Shop? It would be nice to know to manage the TP you get from the founder’s pack :slight_smile:

Can Magic scroll sold at Auction house too ?

I don’t known, sorry

Not sure but magic scrolls can be obtained via dungeon boss cubes and cash shop. Also enchanted headgear can be sold as long as it has potential left. As for the scroll its self iv never actually checked.

Since enchants cost 8 TP, they can’t be bought purely with free TP. Enchanted headgear can be bought/sold at the market place though.

For more information on Free TP: [GUIDE] Free TP