Tree of Savior Forum

Questions About Scavenge Challenge

the event page is lacking information so I would like to ask this here.

Q1: If I used Character1 to take the quest on the first day, I will receive the reward number 1. What if I used Character2 on the next day, what reward will I get? The reward1 or the reward2?

Q2: The title “Shady Geologist”, will it be unlocked for the whole Team? or for a specific character only that finished the quest on day 14?

Thanks in Advance!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy

Hello dear GMs and Staffs, please lend us some help XD

It’s family wide. So if your #1 Char gets first days reward, then on the second day you use another char, that char will get the second day reward and so on. Not sure about the title.

I was hoping it wasn’t account wide but per character. In the hopes for Stat/Skill resets for a few of my 12 different characters. Trying to save some funds here, but they’re supposed to reveal what’s the special reward on the day it’s due.

EDIT: PSA: Event is once per account daily, not character Heres more info and iirc a GM answered.

Hello @YvanYvanYvan,

Only the character that receives the title that day will be able to use the ‘Shady Geologist’ title.

1 Like

That’s what I kind of figured. But didn’t want to open my trap before I knew for a fact. Good morning Ethan.

I see. Thanks a lot! Everything is clear to me now :smiley:

Got it. Thanks a bunch! :smiley:

1 Like

@scarethemonkeys
I wish you a good morning as well. :slight_smile:

@YvanYvanYvan
You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does the event quest reset when dungeons reset?

Yes

/20characters…

Hello @kenwjennings,

Yes, the event quest and dungeons are both reset at (EDT) 6 a.m. :slight_smile:

■■■■■■■ mods and their relevant answers.

pss…

h…h…H

:yum:

1 Like

Hello @DrRM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! your previous message is missing something important and it isn’t waldo :blush:

Whoops… My bad :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks for pointing that out for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like