Tree of Savior Forum

Questions about beta key giveaways

I understand that the keys are being handed out as we speak until October 23, but my question is I have not received one yet, which makes sense because there still is two days before they even are done handing them out. I was wondering if there is any other requirements other then just signing in with your email. Do I “HAVE” to attache my steam to my account for the key to be sent to me? I clicked the beta sign up when it asked me to, and it said I do not have to do anything else I will eventually receive the key, and that I am for sure a beta tester. I just do not want to miss out because I did not attache something such as my steam or anything else to my account. Can someone clarify this for me thank you!

Then do it now, you won’t be able to activate it if not. I think…
I’m not sure to be honest. But do it anyways, it’s still better than not doing it.
Never mind, LoliLicker knows more than me. :3

I’m also wondering this, what about facebook users? How will our beta keys be delivered? I remember signed up but still haven’t getting a key anywhere… I’m really upset, I don’t want to miss this beta test like I did with the first one.

If it’s from facebook, you’ll receive it on the email you use to connect to your facebook. And they’re giving them right now.

I registered using facebook. It’ll just be mailed to the email you use. That’s how I got my code(s)

Thanks m8, I’m holding my thumbs and hoping for that I were not excluded in any way.

You don’t need to attach your Steam Account/Github to your ToS account.

But you will need a Steam account in order to active your Beta Test Product Key Code and install the game.

You’ll get an email with a key, which you will use in steam, giving you access to the game on steam.

Makes no difference if steam is linked or not. If you’re unable to access email, ( facebook user ), then you’ll have to go to the homepage and click on the button ( once they put it there ). A popup will display your beta key.

1 Like

You shouldn’t be excluded if you signed up on time. If you were excluded for any kind of reason, you can just contact support and then confirm that your email is under a beta key registration.

1 Like

Alright, thank you everyone for your reply I really do appreciate it. :smile:

Glad to have helped, in any way !