Tree of Savior Forum

Questions about a pyro 3 - linker 3 - sage build

Hi,I recently decided to level a pyro 3 - linker 3 - sage for fun and I wanted to ask some stuff and also ask for advices for my build.

1- Hell breath’s debuff isn’t 100% as far as I know but I read the chance to apply it increases with the skill level.Is it true?

2- Duplicated fireballs’ damage are lower or equal than the original ones?I’m asking it because duplicated bats have lower damage and I wasn’t able to find anything related to that.

3- I noticed my firewall hit less than the described in the skill.Can anyone explain why?

4- That’s my build so far:https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21222777e.14253551.1f2e51657a.3f4f5a65.1131415585

I decided to go fireball 15 due to the linker combo while hell breaths points may change due to question 1.I’m aware of fire pillar’s size increasing at level 5 and 10 but I’ll keep it level 1 just as a filler and because I already got it at 1 :stuck_out_tongue: Flame Ground 10 for 100% uptime and firewall seems a good pick for bossing due to how many hits it has but I want to clarify why it doesn’t hit as much as stated in the description to either keep it or change it.Enchant fire on 0 cause I don’t see much use for it at later levels except to destroy constructions.

Thanks in advance for any answer!
Have a good day and a good game,saviors!

1. Yes, but nobody has tested it. lvl 5 chance seems higher than lvl 1 chance.

Depends on the mob

Lots of people who have tried are saying that it’s true, but I still haven’t seen any proof. I’d trust them though

Ice monsters instantly extinguish fire wall cells. Hit count consumption is determined by the enemy’s AoE defense ratio. If your firewall is supposed to hit 10 times, but the monster’s ADR is 2. That Firewall cell would only hit the enemy 5 times