Tree of Savior Forum

[Question] game fps drops, how to fight it?

Hello everyone!

This is really bugging me, as i do have very high end PC, and it is annoying that while in party of 3-5 we all start attack large group of monsters fps drops down to 30avg, in worst it was 19.

Tried with low details as well as with window mode and lower resolution, didn’t help at all. Fps usually is 90-112ish, i play with vertical sync as i do have 144hz screens.

Has anyone find solution to this?

Block the bots. Check your all chat and right click their bubble ->block.

This works…but in dungeons you only get a “[CantUseThisinIntegrateServer] <- doeswnt exist in clientmessage.xml” Message.

how is the ping of klaipeda compared to SEA?

is klaipeda still lagging?

Yeah you just have to suck it up there. I faced that problem too =/

1 Like

more or less lagging i guess? im from Orsha. still laggin xD

Been doing that, but game just starts to lag after a while again, and already i lost interest to play this game today :C Will wait until they do something with this.

My FPS goes from 60-70 all the way to 20-10.

Sometimes (by sometimes I mean a lot of times) I get hit with a spike and it drops to 1. The worst I had was 0.02 FPS. lol.

1 Like

I do not want to believe it, but it seems like somehow synhronized game speed with fps to some point

Solution: Uninstall
It’s a game engine problem and you can’t fix it.

Thanks for reply! i am going to do so and after that problems like fps drops gonna be fixed! So i can lvl up and farm without any problems!

It will never be fixed unless they remake the game from almost zero.

You dont fight it you just bend over and take it with your wallet open evidently.

1 Like

I turned off V-Sync and got an increase in FPS immediately.
Might work for you aswell, you should give it a try.

Check your computer too, i was using a cruddy HP laptop while i played on a trip. i never fell below 25 FPS in the city or game anywhere. my max was 40 FPS lol. I’m home now and back on my real computer and ive had zero lag or FPS drops. You might need to tinker with yours a little to get it to work right. Make sure your drivers and everything are up to date as well. So far ive never been in a que past when the servers very first opened and people picked names, and i havent lagged. hopefull that will help you tho :slight_smile:

i7 4770 @ 4.0 gtx 970 in sli and game being on ssd (earlier was on hdd), PC is not at fault here mate

Hi. This is an issue for many players. I try to summarize it in the topic bellow. IMC won’t do anything about it until many people demand this to happen though. Good luck.

please help me! I have this problem, appears this message in the dungeons, how do I solve it?